Sunday (29/03/09)
went to the esplanade yesterday to watch a concert for the cca band.so went there with Syafiee frm boonlay to city hall total 14 stops so was standing the whole trip.Finally reached went to the meeting point and some of the band members were already there. den waited for a while den went to the concert.and guess wad the MC for the concert is actually our music teacher.so listen to the music and when the last song ended its lik the whole WWCBmembers all shouted ‘on call’(nt sure whether the spelling)so the westwinds played the last song ‘ross roy’.so aft the concert ended went to find a place to settle lunch so they went to MAC den aft eating took MRT bac hme den took bused hme.shall end post here.
Monday(30/03/09)
Went to sch missed the first 185 bus so cannot go to sch with Carissa.sobs sobs.lol.so waited for awhile den another 185 came so went to sch.a few were already there so went to quadrangle and all those stuffs.music lessons around 5-6 nvr bring Music file so mam spend the whole 1 period lecturing so no time for Music lesson.aft tat is PE ms o nvr cum so mr ramesh came to relieve our class.did warm-ups and did the sit-ups and standing broad jumps.sit-ups I tink I did 34 bt Carissa and rest said my positioning was wrong,will try to chnge it.den standing broad jump I tink I highest is only 150cm nia.will oso improve.
aft tat recess den science.rz’s grp was presenting and it was lik very soft so cant really hear what they all talking. aft tat geog lesson was measuring the latitudes and longitudes was really confused.den learn about the topographical maps.maths was going through the maths file and the h/w given.EL lesson was lik quite fun coz answering ques if nvr ans muz stand the 1st ques the avatar go raise up his hand for the wrong ans.den went through the compre gt 2/10 I tink heard frm Natasha muz really buck up on EL too coz I sux in EL,so aft lesson
went to the music rm for keyboard test.played 1 note wrong dunno will get how many marks.hope I wun fail.
aft tat went to canteen settle lunch den went to cabin.den went to see the WW netballers VS Bukit Batok netballers. so in the end WW win.WW rox…den went bac to cabin the rest were playing monkey so went to join them.played till 5 den went hme.walked with Carissa and sahara.aft tat on the bus some1 vomited.shall stop my post here.
went to the esplanade yesterday to watch a concert for the cca band.so went there with Syafiee frm boonlay to city hall total 14 stops so was standing the whole trip.Finally reached went to the meeting point and some of the band members were already there. den waited for a while den went to the concert.and guess wad the MC for the concert is actually our music teacher.so listen to the music and when the last song ended its lik the whole WWCBmembers all shouted ‘on call’(nt sure whether the spelling)so the westwinds played the last song ‘ross roy’.so aft the concert ended went to find a place to settle lunch so they went to MAC den aft eating took MRT bac hme den took bused hme.shall end post here.
Monday(30/03/09)
Went to sch missed the first 185 bus so cannot go to sch with Carissa.sobs sobs.lol.so waited for awhile den another 185 came so went to sch.a few were already there so went to quadrangle and all those stuffs.music lessons around 5-6 nvr bring Music file so mam spend the whole 1 period lecturing so no time for Music lesson.aft tat is PE ms o nvr cum so mr ramesh came to relieve our class.did warm-ups and did the sit-ups and standing broad jumps.sit-ups I tink I did 34 bt Carissa and rest said my positioning was wrong,will try to chnge it.den standing broad jump I tink I highest is only 150cm nia.will oso improve.
aft tat recess den science.rz’s grp was presenting and it was lik very soft so cant really hear what they all talking. aft tat geog lesson was measuring the latitudes and longitudes was really confused.den learn about the topographical maps.maths was going through the maths file and the h/w given.EL lesson was lik quite fun coz answering ques if nvr ans muz stand the 1st ques the avatar go raise up his hand for the wrong ans.den went through the compre gt 2/10 I tink heard frm Natasha muz really buck up on EL too coz I sux in EL,so aft lesson
went to the music rm for keyboard test.played 1 note wrong dunno will get how many marks.hope I wun fail.
aft tat went to canteen settle lunch den went to cabin.den went to see the WW netballers VS Bukit Batok netballers. so in the end WW win.WW rox…den went bac to cabin the rest were playing monkey so went to join them.played till 5 den went hme.walked with Carissa and sahara.aft tat on the bus some1 vomited.shall stop my post here.

Comments
Post a Comment