At first i thought it was you but when i find out who was it, I was dissappointed. I guess i is impossible for you to do that. I am too stupid to think it was you..Sorry
Woah!! Me and Syafiee finally can quit band.I guess.Went to find Mr Lee and he say that he will tell Mr Ramesh and we have to sign the form..Lessons were fine today.Maths Test was fine except the last question,don't noe how to do. Graph quite ok know how to draw both but dunno whether correct or wrong. English, ChingYee and Eeleen did their book talk den we did compo correction. Art, Mdm Ong didn't come so relief teacher, quite strict. Continue to do our comic strip. Den CL, Ms Zhang didn't come so Mr Chiam and Mrs Tan came to relief our class. Den History, did corrections and WB. Went to find Mr Lee. Den went home. Sit the same bus as Raymond. Den went Pioneer Mall buy MAC with JJ:D
Woah!! Me and Syafiee finally can quit band.I guess.Went to find Mr Lee and he say that he will tell Mr Ramesh and we have to sign the form..Lessons were fine today.Maths Test was fine except the last question,don't noe how to do. Graph quite ok know how to draw both but dunno whether correct or wrong. English, ChingYee and Eeleen did their book talk den we did compo correction. Art, Mdm Ong didn't come so relief teacher, quite strict. Continue to do our comic strip. Den CL, Ms Zhang didn't come so Mr Chiam and Mrs Tan came to relief our class. Den History, did corrections and WB. Went to find Mr Lee. Den went home. Sit the same bus as Raymond. Den went Pioneer Mall buy MAC with JJ:D

Comments
Post a Comment