Simple but complicated
Everything is wrong. Have been thinking what I should actually do. What is actually right? After doing something, I regret the next minute. I should have say or do this.. It's always like that.
Maybe I should not act like nothing has happened. Maybe I should not think what I'm thinking now. Maybe, perhaps.. Haiss why is it so difficult? Need help, need someone to talk to but who? No one I guess so I shall keep it to myself then..
So long never post and when I saw people tagging, I'm happy. Feel so touched, feel important.. Thanks! Hope everything will go well from now. Really hope so!
Maybe I should not act like nothing has happened. Maybe I should not think what I'm thinking now. Maybe, perhaps.. Haiss why is it so difficult? Need help, need someone to talk to but who? No one I guess so I shall keep it to myself then..
So long never post and when I saw people tagging, I'm happy. Feel so touched, feel important.. Thanks! Hope everything will go well from now. Really hope so!

Comments
Post a Comment