Legal 18!

My miie me 18th BIRTHDAYYYYYY @ 15 APRIL 2014
Suprises every birthday! Thanks all for the sweet celebration! And for those unexpected suprises, I really appreciate it a lot a lot!:D 

10April2014 @ buffet buffet!
Finally meeting up with the girls after FOC after stupid line that almost turned everything upside down! Thankful for the celebration for my birthday and the effort they spend on me! One item ticked on our checklist! Buffet!! Went to have buffet at KISEKI for the first time! 

The suprise that I kinda spoil coz they really aren't good liars but the feeling of knowing what they planned is kinda a cool thing to feel! Thanks for this awesome cake that kept me off guard! Credits to jacqy and Liwen for making it and sharron and Xinyin for supporting them!:) 

Sharron dajie! 
Thanks for spending time, coming back from Malaysia to celebrate this day for me! And supposedly to leave early, but end up staying all the way~~ whoops whoops! Thank you I had fun! Thanks for the birthday present and scrap book as well! Love love!:) 

Liwen tham tham! Bestie plus er jie plus the first friend I know in DBA09! Woohoo~~ fortunate you have you around! Thanks for spending the day with me yah! From presents to scrap book to photos and everything! Thanks a lot glad to have you around:) Love love!^^

Daebak XINYIN! The jie jie that looks most like mei mei! It's fated to be in the same class and the same cca! Busy us but luckily my birthday falls after FOC so at the very least we can celebrate today! Yay yay! Love love:)

Jacqy jacqy jacq jacq! The mei mei that looks most like jie jie! The most daring among us all and happy pill! Forever laughing when you are around! Thanks, I enjoyed myself! Love love:)

To the 5 of us! 
It's great we got so close through poly! They say you can't get close friends in poly but I glad I did and I'm glad I have you all! Thanks for everything we went through together! Hope this friendship will last forever and ever! Really really hope! Thanks for everything you girls did for me! Hope I'm a great friend to you all too! Any unhappiness we have BFF talk okayyy?:)

12April2014 @ Grandfather's housie! 


Supposedly couldn't make it though I haven't go there for a long time but glad I have time after meeting with clique! 

Thanks for the constant pamper aunt and uncle! For buying this cake and celebrating my birthday in advance for me! Really happy and appreciate it! Thankssss:) Much love!

To the 2 most important person that brought me into this world! Thanks for the constant tolerance on me though my temper abit bad uh just abit! Haha and sorry for making you all angry and all! I know you all still love me! I love you two too! 
Burden bro don't want take photo with me sooo too bad no dedication!:P

14April2014 @ Sentosa for FOW dry run
So hardworking of me to work so hard under the sun one day before my big day! Haha steppppp! The suprise that caught me by suprise the mostttt! >.< Super touched and appreciative coz we might not be close but yah thanks guys! Great to be part of CSCC:) 

I have no idea how to upload video here so photos spam with my lovelies  FOC mummies!:) 

Amanda.Joanne.Zara.Brenda.

Mummiessss unite + photo bomber! Apollo, Athena, Hermes, Demeter mummy! Missing Poseidon & Zeus mummy! 

Zara mummy! Glad and thankful that coz of D&D event and FOC GL we got to know each other better! Hearts;) 

15April2014 @ Birthday celebration!
Thankful for the birthday wishes by everyone that wished me. Close or not close. Thanks for the heartfelt wish that make me feel so special today! Grateful for those around me and remembering me! Thanks for making my day, making me happy! Sorry to those I didn't reply in Instagram, wanted to but too late lerh! Sorry and appreciate it! :) 

STEVEN!

By stevennnn! Thanks you my prezzie still yet to receive uh!:P

JAMIE!

Thanks Jamie! Every year without fail! Though we are not close but serious thankful for the extra effort!

BENDAN!

~Da Zhu~

DIY sushi.

Unglam that accidentally appeared!
 
After not meeting for quite some time coz I'm busy with FOC stuff and all finally spending some quality time together! Hehe thanks for waking up early for the sushi you promised ages ago! Nom nom super yummy though make abit too much treating me like a pig as usual uh!:X
Movie, talk talk! Great time great morning spend with you! Sorry for leaving early yah but still we had fun yah! Thanks to the most important person I've met! Thanks for the stuff you did for me and nonsense you tolerated! Appreciate it! Things get worse and back to normal after awhile yah:) HAPPY CNY TO ME YA^^

CLIQUE!
Met up with my girls for Kbox at teoheng first before meeting the rest at timbre for dinner! Yum yum:)


All my chio sisters reporting!

Thankful for them to be meeting them and just for me request day off from work! Pampered girl:) After singing k for 2 hours I think, went to timbre to meet the gentlemen!

No full clique this year!:((( jc people busy with upcoming papers and mr hang di has FOC camp and he GL so can't make it! Totally understand! #glftw!

Thanks for all the prezzie and the great night spend with you guys! Heartfelt prezzies which cost you guys a bomb! Spending the time, effort and money for all these! Really appreciate it^^

Phoebe! Thanks for the dress and the time spent! More sisters outing which I will try not be as burden as before! Cheers! See you around sp!

MR SWS! Haha it's been long since we met I guess! Thanks for making time for my birthday and thanks for the present as well! Appreciate everything~

Ah qi! Hehe pretty pretty! Thanks for always being there to infect us with your laughter! Always happy moments with clique coz of your contagious laughter! Great night!

Boo! Hao ge thanks for your sis's ride back home! Thanks for everything, our friendship last for quite some while uh! Haha thanks for the sperry with hang di^^

Ms baobao! Hehe I think I look awkward here but thanks for always kissing me! I think you like to kiss uh? Hahahaha>.< Thanks for the effort and time and being my photographer for the night!

So clique send SMS and the live band dedicated a birthday song for me! Thanks guys though it was kinda awkward that we almost gave up waiting! :P

Didn't wanted to go home so early so we went to jem Mac and lepak! Bought drinks and ice cream and chit chatted! Hehe hang di came after his FOC! Whoops not bad hehe! 

My forever round face but oh well! Thanks for making the trip down though you should be tired from FOC! Thanks for the sperry with JunHao and the extra effort!:) 

My day officially ended! Thankful for everyone around me that celebrated this special day with me! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatsapp wishes really appreciate and thankful for them. Prezzies with so much effort as well! Pampered princess by all of you. I should stop complaining and start treasuring! May all my wishes come true...


Comments

Popular Posts