Down Dates
Megara & Hercules
OCs 美女
Not to forget our daily routine to celebrate after our last paper. Supposedly going to Malaysia but last minute cancel so end up plan changed but we still had lots of fun together especially after not spending time together coz we were busy mugging individually! Plan for post paper celebration
Sharron's house -> DOMINO pizza -> dancing game? -> BUGIS shopping!
Last debrief as a GL! Finally the burden is here and one full photo before we call it an end! The journey was tough to begin with but I'm glad I stood strong with the other megaras and Hercules and here we are now with our lovely kids! Hope the bond won't break and it will last forever!
Presenting to you the Megaras and Hercules of CSCC FOC1415...
FOW
Plan plan plan! Follow up event from FOC, freshmen orientation weekend @ Sentosa! Pubs IC with my fellow mates which are all DBAs! So glad to work with them, get to know them better and had a great laugh everytime with them! Worked hard for this event, reccee to Sentosa numerous time but glad everything's over! Though it might not be perfect, glad that the OCs stood strong throughout and stand by each other! Hope the kids have fun!:D
FOW debrief
Last time when we OCs gathered together for debrief! Though not full attendance as always but just chit chatting and me getting to know more and more and more stuffs! Selfie stick in action equals more selfies to me taken!:P
Credits YuTing's cropping skills:)
FOW PUBICation
Went through a lot and spend a lot of time together! Thanks for staying by each other's side and glad to have new bond formed! Not to forget our first ever outing! More to come where we talk, eat and laugh like crazy! Dinner at saizeriya after present hunting and we tried escargot for the first time!^^
#oh-so-let-it-go-PUBICation
#oh-so-call-me-maybe-PUBICation
SG
Social Gathering! Follow up event from FOW! BBQ plus night cycling! First continuous cycling experience ever! Had fun coz I get to experience it despite me not knowing how to cycle! What's more? Cycling with my loveliy Demeter kiddos! Thanks for all that cycled with me! Apparently I changed quite a few! Haha:X
Glad to have so many of you kiddos here! Though some couldn't stay over but still thanks for turning up! Hope FOC, FOW & SG have been memorable for you kiddos!
Demeter meetups
Main library has been our hide out place all this while! From Lego to dance to board games! Great laugh, great fun, great time! Sorry mummy couldn't make it all the times but I tried as much as I could kiddos!^^
Next suprise meetup for Daddy Deion 's birthday celebration! I can say my kids really really likes to drag time! Haha but still hope you guys have fun!
Last but not least celebration of last day of MST at Danny's house! Thanks for the invite! Glad to see all my kiddos after so long! Met up with some before heading down!
#CS1314 outing
Probably the last full meetup with the family I met from the start till now! Thanks all for the wonderful moments where we sweat hard and enjoyed ourselves doing CS work! CS would not be complete without any one of you plus our two lovely mom! Thanks guys and please stay in CSCC! See you all in future events:) CS don't die and won't die!^^
Thanks Zoey for the invite! BBQ outing at zoey's house and revealing of secrets from le mums! Not to forget photo spams!
Date with Michelle
Belated birthday celebration for me with the pretty and busy jc bestie! Hope you are coping well with your exams all this while and thanks for the day! You never fail to make me laugh and impressed at how bimbo you are! Thanks for the presents and time spend! Not to forget, photo shoot!^^
School's in and out
Start of school and so fast it's the end of school already! Timetable kinda shiok coz most of the time ends at 12pm!
One of the times when we went to westgate for Pizza Hut with the girls, Ben & Linus!
Pre presentations
Preparing for projects presentations as usual!! Glad I'm still able to manage my time with spell this semester! Thanks for the awesome group mates I'm working with! Daebak~~
SPeLL
Though it's a huge burden travelling all the way down to changi airport but still thankful for the wonderful time and fun people met! Though assessment is a major turnoff but still enjoy the time spent! Next up, ERIC hours to clear!
Graduation
It's graduation days for the graduating batch! Sadly only managed to took photos with a few and some I couldn't took though I wanted to! So sad:((
Girls girls
As usual always spending quality time with my 4 lovely girls. Thankful how close and strong we are hope nothing will break these and tear us apart. Spending most of my school time with them! Eating, lessons, studying, lepaking! Thanks girls
As usual always spending quality time with my 4 lovely girls. Thankful how close and strong we are hope nothing will break these and tear us apart. Spending most of my school time with them! Eating, lessons, studying, lepaking! Thanks girls
Pepper lunch date
Sharron's house -> DOMINO pizza -> dancing game? -> BUGIS shopping!
Sisters date
Finally spending a night with them! Sorry busy me they can meet up I can't! Feel so guilty and bad! This was super duper long ago though but still great night with them! From drinking at holland village to midnight movie at Lot 1 to cabbing home! Thanks girl for the night! Its a good thing we stay so close coz we can share cabby and more updates from each other next catch up session!
Finally spending a night with them! Sorry busy me they can meet up I can't! Feel so guilty and bad! This was super duper long ago though but still great night with them! From drinking at holland village to midnight movie at Lot 1 to cabbing home! Thanks girl for the night! Its a good thing we stay so close coz we can share cabby and more updates from each other next catch up session!
MC1415
Introducing to you CSCC MC1415! Tbh when the result first released I admit I wasn't happy or excited about it. Maybe to the fact that I didn't expected me to get selected for this position at all. Maybe CS or treasurer would be good but nonetheless time will heal everything and I get to understand the reason behind everything. Just hope I don't screw up anything, plan my time well and not neglect anything just because of this new responsibility I hold. Bunch of cool and fun people to work with, hope the new batch of freshies will be crazy! Thanks all for your support and encouragement:)
First secret meetup!
Introducing to you CSCC MC1415! Tbh when the result first released I admit I wasn't happy or excited about it. Maybe to the fact that I didn't expected me to get selected for this position at all. Maybe CS or treasurer would be good but nonetheless time will heal everything and I get to understand the reason behind everything. Just hope I don't screw up anything, plan my time well and not neglect anything just because of this new responsibility I hold. Bunch of cool and fun people to work with, hope the new batch of freshies will be crazy! Thanks all for your support and encouragement:)
First secret meetup!











































Comments
Post a Comment