INTERNSHIP
Start of internship have made me physically, mentally and emotionally tired. I wonder how I am gonna survive through the 6 more weeks to come plus the upcoming CSCC FOC as the ACC! I hope I have the strength from wherever I could get especially from my loved ones!:)
Currently internship at FAR OCEAN, a company which exports and imports frozen seafood and poultry to various restaurants in Singapore and overseas I guess. My jobscope was initially as a Customer Service intern but have yet done anything related to that. Basically was helping my supervisor to edit sales invoice values and calculation:P
Rather impressed with my supervisor though and make me think what I would become in the future years to come when I step into the working life, as a working adult. This got me thinking especially when I'm barely surviving the torturous life of not having enough sleep and basically going home after work, dinner and sleep! Zzzzz

Comments
Post a Comment