Happy 19th!

Omg I should really start typing and get this be uploaded in case my memory fade and I forget what I did😅😅

12 April 2015, Sunday
Advanced dinner celebration at the market's tze char stall! Introducing the ONG family! Ate our usual dishes I think and usual celebration dinner here that I kinda get sicked of it. Tze char basically costly but convenient! ^^ 

(From left to right) Ong 妹妹, Ong 爸爸, Ong 哥哥 & Ong 妈妈

Sambal kangkong, prawn paste chicken, clay pot tofu and salted egg crab! Constantly hunting for salted egg Sotong since I've first taste it before! Hard to finddd! 

Selfie introduction to my family! The one I love the mostest and tolerate all my nonsense for the past year! Thanks for the early celebration! Love you! 

O.O with my daddy! 

Ahhhhhh with my mummy! 

Acting cute face with le bro! :P

14April2015, Tuesday 
PR last event
Though I wouldn't say it was a very very successful one coz there's hiccups here and there but what I can say is I'm really proud of this bunch of kids! Helping one another out and having fun tgt! I'm sure that's the most important! 

Thanks for the suprise though I keep thinking you all forget it's my birthday the next day lor! Thanks for the cake, cake smash and the card board! Really appreciate it a lot :)

Cake shot 

PR1314•PR1415

15April2015, Wednesday
FarOcean Internship Company! 
Though it's a major turnoff that I have to work on my birthday but still no matter how much complains I give I still have to suck it up and go for work so no more complaints! 

Work was normal but my birthday makes my feeling better and crazy ideas along with intern mates! DIY my birthday party hat and got asked to wear it around the whole day at work! But plan abolished Hahahaha coz of the dirty rubber band used to attached it:P

Snap shot with company's logo

Thanks for the card and presents! Panda spam! Hehee! As usual shot with our favourite pool table with the interns and APPLE! 

#wefie 

Guess I'm too happy with my birthday present that I have to close my eyes with taking this shot! Hahaha:D

Closed eye shot 

Ended work and headed to town to meet Ben Ben! Had dinner and went over the sky garden at orchard gateway for prize giving!

Thanks for spending my birthday with me and your lovely presents that cause you a bomb just to get a panda for me! Much love^^

New panda to my collection! 

And our nice nice shot and thanks for your first insta dedication to me! Whoop whoop! Best birthday present! Yippee~~ 


Presents collection day 1! 
Craftholic + WWF panda + cutie card from Ben Ben 

Yay! :) 

Panda (notebook, slipper, note pad, coin pouch) from intern mates - ShuYing, ShuYu & Alfian! 

Ta-daaaa! My love for panda! 

16April2015, Thursday 
GIRLS 
Quite an epic day perhaps night coz after work Jacq couldn't start her car and we panicked! Initial plan was that she drive me to bugis to meet the girls for birthday dinner! Ended up her car couldn't start and pretty serious that involved the whole FarOcean peeps lor:P

Called and waited for the person to come and fixed it which explains why we were pretty late! Had a heated argument during the process as well! Hope you understand where I'm coming from! 

We had steamboat plus bbq buffet dinner at bugis! Pretty good from what I remembered >.<

Next went to have photoshoot at some pretty walls at bugis junction! Solo shots, selfie, wefie, group shot! Hilarious and epic moment as well as present giving!:) 

Happy 19!

Wefie with my cake pop! 

Thanks girls for making my poly life much bearable and tolerating my nonsense:P

Ms Thammy! Sorry I have to keep emphasize but really grateful to have you my first friend in poly! *hearts*
PS: featuring the nice but not so nice middle finger of the others! 

Present collection Day 2! 

Prezzies from the girls! Thankful and really love them! Sorry for spending a bomb for my presents! I really love it a lot:)

17-18April2015, Friday & Saturday
CLIQUEEEEEE
Headed over to Studio M hotel after a dinner treat from senior colleagues at intern company! Special shoutout to Linda (my supervisor), Doreen, Teh & Wendy for your guidance! It's a pity we got closer when we are ending our internship! 

So took a train to Clarke quay I think and waited for JunHao to bring me over to studio M! Thanks guys for planning all these! From booking the hotel to decorating it just to celebrate my birthday, much loves alright! Must have cost a bomb for all those but thankful for full clique especially when all so busy! 

So when I reached only Hao and hang was there! So I was pretty tired so I took a nap and next moment the rest came in with a cake with me still feeling so blur blur! :P

Birthday cake birthday wish 

Blowing my 19th candle

And then photoshoot begins with the lovely background and my all time favourite balloons! This time helium balloon in turquoise and white! Much loves as well^^

Presenting to you my clique G I R L S:

With the lovely pretty girls! Thanks for adopting me into this family once again and being so lovely! Hope we keep to the pact of meeting up once a week forever! 

With the oldest which act like the youngest bei! I know we the most awkward but glad it's fading away!

With the all time cheeky Qi and the laughter which is so contagious! Please bring me and hit the gym more often! 

With the xiao meI BAO who always like to sajiao! Please take care of yourself and don't fall sick so easily! Thanks for preparing the 19 panda gifts though it's not accomplishable! 

Presenting to you my clique B O Y S:


Eldest guy in the clique! Thanks for Turing up though you should be pretty busy with army life! Thanks thanks really appreciate it! Please turn up for more meet ups coz it's been ages since we last met and catch up! 

The guy I've known the oldest in clique! From pri sch to sec sch and now being in the same poly and clique! Thanks for being a big bro to us girls in the clique and driving us around! Find a gf soon! 

Another army guy in our clique! It's a blessing and good news you are together with michy! One my clique another my best friend so you two have my blessings! Please last long and stay sweet! Whoop whoop~~

Yo mr sunshine in our clique! Please continue to cheer us up with all your funny jokes and talks! Clique will be different without you! Also please keep clique in your heart and see you more often for clique meetups! 

Youngest yet pretty mature guy please intro more job lobang to me coz Imma poor kid right now! Jokes aside! Hope to hear good news from you in being tgt with your girl and stay sweet and cute together! All the best!

PS: Anyone else wanna take photo with me? :P

Really fortunate to have this bunch of clique that I treasure the most to plan all these just for my birthday! Really am super lucky! From booking the hotel, to decorating to suprising! Really touched and happy *.*

Present collection Day 3! 

Car attempted to buy 19 panda items for the panda lover here but apparently failed attempt! But still thankful and appreciated! *.*

BESTIESSSSS
Michy date! 
Went for a shopping therapy plus sing k! First time I'm singing k with her and her voice is super nice lor! Feeling inferior but who cares! Dinner was shiok maki at orcharddddd^^

Handmade card from her^^

WengYee date! 
We had a couple of dates coz the first time we went to USS and didn't wanted to exchange our presents coz it would be too troublesome! But it was a pretty failed USS date coz it was raining:((

Next date was buffet buffet! Tried a new steamboat buffet all the way at grandstand which has a complimentary gel manicure as well! Good deal:) 


Fossil earring for ms yeung! 


Thankful!


Comments

Popular Posts