Treat yourself a little better


I realised its been quite some time since I last blogged. Missing all the major events like Christmas, Countdown, Taiwan trip, Y2S2...

As much as I would note them all down, I doubt I have the time to do so. Life has been pretty tough recently and at times I would think whether I'm too hard on myself. Can't blame myself for not being able to handle stress or just I'm plain stupid.

School has been pretty taxing lately and I feel the guilt if I were to enjoy the weekends of day offs coz I feel I could be doing something more productive. Or just I don't deserve to rest. Days with no school lately have pretty much been mundane, just be being caged at home and reading articles after articles and settling work. No matter what, its just all work-related lah okay!

S I A N Z N E S S I S R E A L

Can't even remember when was the last time I could truly enjoy without worrying and just simply having fun. Kinda miss those moments. But its okay, work hard now for a better future I hope.

Kinda excited for what's in line for the coming year. Gonna strike down goals after goals in my bucket list. Life is all about trying out things you would never imagine yourself trying and I'm really thankful for friends that push me to step out of my comfort zone. Really appreciate it. I mean I would never have the courage to do it myself, and despite peer pressure / influence, I'm motivated to conquer this challenge and goal I set for myself. If I'm able to do it, its definitely gonna be my proudest moment till date, so wish me luck!

Note to self: at times really treat yourself better. You are the only one that knows yourself best. Don't be too hard on yourself coz every individual deserves something better. Kinda treat it as a reward or incentive for living the past 21 years of your life, dealing with all the unhappiness and sufferings. Though it may be hard, still got to do it. Rather do it for yourself then expect someone to treat you better coz nobody owes you anything and no one is obliged to do it as well :)

I love small talks which help understand individuals better. Will try my best to be a better individual, reciprocate people's efforts and take into consideration of their feelings whenever I do something. That said, it takes two hands to clap. Don't harp on the fact that why things don't go your way but instead reflect on what you can do better to make things work. Push on, life's not gonna be easy in the years to come but if you believe you can do it, then nothing will stand in your way.

Comments

Popular Posts