Valentines Date ❤
14 Feb ' 18
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
An occasion to feel the love ❤, show your love ❤ and have some love ❤
Actually I really don't recall any valentines date from previous years. I'm sorry! It's not I'm heartless but perhaps maybe my memory is just deteriorating so don't take it the hard way and think too much.
This year was a special day coz I get to spend it with Michy. It was pretty hilarious from the moment we decided to doll ourselves up -> going her house for make-up -> dinner date at Boufe where we were basically surrounded by couples. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want to spend it any other way. At least its better than being stuck alone at home, so sad right? :(( Actually ok lah, I don't really feel that sad being single but perhaps I just hope Michy could find her Mr Right soon.
Valentine's dinner date location was @ BOUFE. My first time there but Michy's 3rd time there if I'm not wrong. Awesome recommendation. Everything was on point. From the ambience to the food, all was perfect. *hint hint* guys and girls you know where to go if you want to have a perfect date already. We ordered quite a bit of food and the food portion was pretty huge especially the mains.
Michy had salmon with broccoli as her main but she highly recommend the truffle mushroom pasta. The pasta I ordered was nice but since the portion was relatively huge, you kinda get sick of the taste after a few more bites >.< Truffle fries was nice. And we even ordered their famous strawberry shortcake for dessert which was super duper delicious!! Yum yum in my tum tum.
After dinner, decided to do some #ootd shots since when will be the next time we dress up so nicely. Hopefully our double date would come soon eventually. F I G H T I N G! (not being desperate here :P) Since its kinda a remote location or you can say a 鸟不生蛋 place, its a bit hard to find someone to help us take a photo eventually. So selfie with timer shall make do for this 2 photos! As much as I like wearing my heels, I can't possibly be wearing them every other day so I appreciate such rare occasions for me to wear them and not get judged (or do we get judged?)
I can't be more thankful for this 9 year + friendship with you all the way back since Sec 1. How time flies like honestly, this year's gonna be our 10 year friendsary (I made this u. Soon, we'll be entering the workforce and I'm gonna receive your wedding invitation. You deserve the best in this world and your prince charming is waiting for you somewhere so be patient and when the time comes, hold on to it and be the most fortunate and blessed girl in the world alright. And I'll be so so happy for you, I can't wait for that day to come!!
Thanks for staying by my side during the good and bad times. I know I can count on you on anything and everything and I hope I can do the same for you. Sometimes, don't suffer things yourself. I really appreciate the genuine-ness in you and our endless nonsense yet meaningful conversations all the time. Don't change for anyone and don't blame yourself for anything. You deserve to find the one that appreciate and love you wholeheartedly. When everything fails, just know that you're not alone. Let's work towards our upcoming goal together and let 2018 be a fulfilling year for us. To many more years in the future, love you michy! ❤ ❤
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
An occasion to feel the love ❤, show your love ❤ and have some love ❤
Actually I really don't recall any valentines date from previous years. I'm sorry! It's not I'm heartless but perhaps maybe my memory is just deteriorating so don't take it the hard way and think too much.
This year was a special day coz I get to spend it with Michy. It was pretty hilarious from the moment we decided to doll ourselves up -> going her house for make-up -> dinner date at Boufe where we were basically surrounded by couples. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want to spend it any other way. At least its better than being stuck alone at home, so sad right? :(( Actually ok lah, I don't really feel that sad being single but perhaps I just hope Michy could find her Mr Right soon.
![]() |
| Boufe Boutique Cafe *.* |
![]() |
Nom Nom Nom |
Valentine's dinner date location was @ BOUFE. My first time there but Michy's 3rd time there if I'm not wrong. Awesome recommendation. Everything was on point. From the ambience to the food, all was perfect. *hint hint* guys and girls you know where to go if you want to have a perfect date already. We ordered quite a bit of food and the food portion was pretty huge especially the mains.
![]() |
| Truffle Fries |
![]() |
| Tomato Crab Pasta |
Michy had salmon with broccoli as her main but she highly recommend the truffle mushroom pasta. The pasta I ordered was nice but since the portion was relatively huge, you kinda get sick of the taste after a few more bites >.< Truffle fries was nice. And we even ordered their famous strawberry shortcake for dessert which was super duper delicious!! Yum yum in my tum tum.
After dinner, decided to do some #ootd shots since when will be the next time we dress up so nicely. Hopefully our double date would come soon eventually. F I G H T I N G! (not being desperate here :P) Since its kinda a remote location or you can say a 鸟不生蛋 place, its a bit hard to find someone to help us take a photo eventually. So selfie with timer shall make do for this 2 photos! As much as I like wearing my heels, I can't possibly be wearing them every other day so I appreciate such rare occasions for me to wear them and not get judged (or do we get judged?)
![]() |
| #selfie 1 + #ootd |
![]() |
| #selfie 2 |
I can't be more thankful for this 9 year + friendship with you all the way back since Sec 1. How time flies like honestly, this year's gonna be our 10 year friendsary (I made this u. Soon, we'll be entering the workforce and I'm gonna receive your wedding invitation. You deserve the best in this world and your prince charming is waiting for you somewhere so be patient and when the time comes, hold on to it and be the most fortunate and blessed girl in the world alright. And I'll be so so happy for you, I can't wait for that day to come!!
![]() |
| ❤ ❤ |
![]() |
| 美美 |
Thanks for staying by my side during the good and bad times. I know I can count on you on anything and everything and I hope I can do the same for you. Sometimes, don't suffer things yourself. I really appreciate the genuine-ness in you and our endless nonsense yet meaningful conversations all the time. Don't change for anyone and don't blame yourself for anything. You deserve to find the one that appreciate and love you wholeheartedly. When everything fails, just know that you're not alone. Let's work towards our upcoming goal together and let 2018 be a fulfilling year for us. To many more years in the future, love you michy! ❤ ❤
![]() |
| 当我回头看,你还会在吗? When I turn back, will you still be there? |










Comments
Post a Comment