Happy CNY 💰 & Birthdays 🎂
初一 | 16 Feb ' 18
![]() |
| 王家 ❤ |
![]() |
| Day 1 | #ootd |
Mandatory CNY family + #ootd shot! Gotta beg bro before he 'willingly' took the shot for me! But thanks for always being my personal photographer all this while la hor! Not bad your photography skills so you deserve to be credited by me :P
CNY is my favourite occasion to celebrate coz I get to dress up, eat good food and visit some of the people that I only get to meet during this special occasion. So i really do treasure this opportunity to catch up and keep myself updated about their life. Knowing that they are healthy and happy is the most important! ^^ Besides that, of course another happy thing to look forward to is to receive red packet! Hehe getting richer from all the angbaos :))
So for us, standard CNY visiting routine is to celebrate the eve and actual day of CNY at my ah gong house with my favorite steamboattttt! Yahooooo :D
初二 | 17 Feb ' 18
![]() |
| Day 2 | #ootd |
One of my favourite days in CNY coz I the whole day will be spent visiting. House hopping from morning till night :D
![]() |
| Selfie with le bro |
![]() |
| Selfie w little cousin |
First house visit is to my maternal grandma house! Feels kinda guilty to only visit her once every year during CNY but 家家有本难念的经 so all I can do is treasure and make full use of the time I spend there, with her! :3 Pretty fortunate this year coz besides the standard steamboat + bamboo shoot, we got the privilege to nom on 佛跳墙, one of the most luxurious dish for CNY. Yum yum in my tum tum ^^
![]() |
| Joey |
![]() |
| Cutie pie 1 |
![]() |
| Cutie pie 2 |
Next was to my great grandma / uncle house! Almost abolish the plan for visiting this year coz of great grandma's passing but I insisted on going since the rest of them will still be there, so why not? :P Guess CNY will never be the same without my great grandma but just hope our presence there will mean something and she will be happy to see us gather together.
![]() |
| Thankful! |
Though its a little late that our or maybe my bond towards them started getting stronger after all that I've went through, but I'm just so thankful to how things have turned out. Perhaps its the last farewell present I had received from my great grandma so I'm going to treasure it even more!
![]() |
| Xue Ting |
![]() |
| Angela |
![]() |
| Bren |
Last stop: First uncle house!
Snow spam with le couzzies :) Kinda miss our last overseas trip together to Hong Kong. Let's hope the next one will happen soonnnnn!! Always a good and nonsense time with them. Did ridiculous things like lou-hei with out mobile phone picture coz the others were surrounding the legit one and its just too much effort to squeeze in! HAHA :P
初三 | 18 Feb ' 18
![]() |
| Day 3 | #ootd |
拜年 at Kevin's house! Didn't take any group photos that day so pardon my #ootd shot for the day. Met up with Mama first before heading over together to Kev's house! Kinda been awhile before I last met this girl so we were basically catching up and updating each other of our life. Always a good time talking to my bb and even more reason to talk to her now coz of the many similarity and understanding. Wise and nonsense words from her :P And like I said, I'm really very very happy for you and just know that if anytime you need me, I'll be here for you ❤
Standard gambling session and lou-hei with le CSCC 13/14 batch! One of the groups I'm thankful for. Thanks for accepting and welcoming me despite MIA-ing for a period of time and missing all the important events (21st birthdays, chalets, etc). Hopefully my presence would not be a burden and to many more years to come :)
初九 | 24 Feb ' 18
![]() |
| Group shot |
Thanks for hosting Sherman & Sherman's sis! :D Finally get to meet the kiddos especially the youngest one! Truly enjoyed myself playing nerf guns with them, 骗-ing them with chocolates and sweets, usual gambling and chit chat sessions. Kinda ton the night there that we went to had mac breakfast after that before heading home.
![]() |
| Such a cutie *.* |
![]() |
| Panda :3 |
初十 | 25 Feb ' 18
![]() |
| #CS1314 |
Hustle hustle. Kinda dragged myself our of bed after like 2-3 hours of sleep. But no regrets coz I'm sure all this effort will be paid off and it'll make her feel loved and important!
One year pass by way too fast... Paid respect to Joyann along with the other CS mates . Just felt that its the least I could do and I just have to say her mum is way too nice. Don't regret after you lose something. Have been thinking and regretting that I should have put in more effort, spend more time but now its too late for everything. The only thing that remains are the memories we went through together. All the evens we helped out during #CS1314 days, if only we could turn back time or if only we could all do it again..
Lunched with this bunch of guys and tolerating their nonsense as usual! HAHAHAHA >.< Went back home, took a nap before heading out again! This time round to Daryl's housee! HAHA :P Thanks for hosting and once again a good steamboat + gambling session!!
T H A N K Y O U !
27 Feb ' 18 | Tuesday
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Thammy! ❤ |
Have been repeating myself so much but that emphasis of you being my first friend in poly is way too important. You will always hold a special place in my heart and may our friendship grow till we're old super duper ultra old ok! :3 Thanks for being one of the constant I want to keep in my life. Low maintenance and yet making the effort to meet and catch up, and knowing that we got each other's back when we need someone to talk to ^^ We may be busy but thanks for constantly putting in effort to let me feel loved and treasured! Love love ❤❤
![]() |
| Waiting for the bday girl |
![]() |
| Me x Thmmy |
![]() |
| XYin x Thammy |
Met up with XYin at JE and decided to play around with SNOW filter while waiting for le birthday girl! Grabbed down to west coast for dinner at The Bridge Bistro & Beacon Bar. Its a pretty nice and chill place just that quite inaccessible. Ordered some mains to share and 1-for-1 beer with Thammy. Usual catch up sessions and HTHT. I love nights like this. Especially when we're all so busy and hardly meet up, meet ups that update each other about our life, rants, asking for advices etc. Flashbacks of the night while typing this and hopefully we'll have a catch up session real soon :))
![]() |
| P E A C E |
Nice setting calls for an #ootd shot. Took so much shots but didn't post any on insta, irony. Shall keep it for memory sake then. But lets just take a moment to appreciate the serenity and chio-ness in the background. #nofilter
3 Mar ' 18 | Saturday
![]() |
| Happy 21st Kah Mun! |
This is where you start feeling old... Attending to your kiddos 21st party! But I'm so so proud of you! Hope I am a good tao back in #PR1415 days uhhh!! Stay happy and cheerful ok! And I know you miss my nags especially during FOC to ask you to sleep and eat more :P Thanks for inviting me to your party, really appreciate it! :D
![]() |
| Rara ❤ |
![]() |
| Jasmin 老大姐 ❤ |
Finally meeting Rara, I think its been quite awhile before I met her so I'm really really very happy :)) Especially the HTHT at the after party when we went for soju drinking with the guys. Though we might not meet often, I know I can count on her for advice and she's definitely not someone who judge so yah! Hehe glad things turned out alright uh and yup, I will take care of my heart de ❤❤ Think she's kinda scarred after soju night that day! :P
And then was spotting the busy busy Jasmin and managed to take a selfie with her! Haha nice seeing you after so long. Hopefully working beerfest this year and annoying you further during work uh ^^
![]() |
| #PR1415 |
Another group I really hope would still keep in touch but apparently things don't always go the way you hoped or wished for. Just hoping that at least some of this kiddos find true friends from #PR1415 and will never regret being part of this family. Thanks for making my Y2 of poly a great one, no regrets! All the best each one of you and feel free to text me to jio me out for some catch up session ok. Will be more than willing and happy to meet you kiddos! Hehe :P
Went to tanjong for soju after the party with Rara, D & WD. Got abit carried away and drank quite a bit. Ok actually not I drank quite abit its just that I suck at drinking game, so I keep making the shot glass sink which explains why I have to drink cups after cups and got abit high here and there lah hor. Was literally ranting to Rara (Round 1) and then to WD and JX who joined after (Round 2). Memories indeed, and guessed it's where it all started, kinda hehe :X
4 Mar ' 18 | Sunday
Immediately regretted my decision to drink last night coz I was having a major and horrible hangover which explains me having no appetite + headache. It was so so bad lehhhh :( But yay finally meeting le clique for belated CNY celebration & Hao's birthday celebrationnnnn!!
![]() |
| 7 / 9 ! Missing Qi & Daryl |
Sorry for the belated birthday celebration HAO. Who ask your birthday clash with CNY so we all busy busy! KIDDING!! But at least finally 7 / 9 could make it for this belated celebration. Yearly celebration at Hao's house! Thanks for opening and welcoming us every year ya! I'm sure you enjoy our company, you're welcomeeee ❤
10 Mar ' 18 | Saturday
As I said, CNY is pretty much a big big thing in my family especially my paternal side so our CNY extends to over the 15 days of official CNY days (if you know what I mean). So went over to First Aunt house for some gathering + laksa! My aunt makes the best laksa and always looking forward to slurping them coz its just so delicious! Hehe :))
![]() |
| Bowl of goodness |
![]() |
| Matchaya |
Always like impromptu dessert hunting with le couzzie or following her around to shoot. Went to Matchaya to get our dessert craving fixed. Matcha is baeeeee ❤ Then went to the sky garden when the sky turned a little darker for some shoot that she need for her school work I think.
![]() |
| My attempt to take a nice photo |
![]() |
| Me x Couzzie |
I dunno why its like so therapeutic to see people do something instead of you actually doing it. Maybe thats the reason why I like following my couzzie around when she take photos of the skyline. Will never have such skills to take artsy photos and will never know how to see if its a nice photo coz I feel as long as you put in the effort to take it, every photo has its own story and feelings when you first capture that moment...
![]() |
| ❤❤ |
Perks of having a professional photographer, you get to have #ootd shots with artsy feels. Guess the background stole the show but its ok, I rather it this way :)
15 Mar ' 18 | Thursday
![]() |
| DAEBAK girls ❤ |
Celebrating this Ms Tay's birthday! 22 years old le hor stop acting like a xiao mei mei! HAHAHA I'm always nagging and saying this to her but you know I love you la hor :3 Missing the good old times in poly where we meet each other every single day. Thankfully all our birthdays very close Feb | Mar | Apr, won't get sick even if we keep meeting. If only we make it a MUST to meet at least once every month! #overlyattached
![]() |
| XYin x Thammy |
![]() |
| Bren x XYin |
Met for dinner at 食尚捞, some highly raved place back then on Facebook. Its a steamboat place with ingredients going around the conveyor belt like a sushi place concept. Food wise was normal but highlight of the night was definitely us getting scammed in buying black pork that costs 20$ per plate which we can't taste the difference from normal pork. Bimbotic us. And me totally regretting ordering MALA soup base coz I'm literally drinking oil. Makes my stomach so so uncomfortable that I gave up eating halfway.
![]() |
| ❤ Sarang |
![]() |
| Hae ❤ |
Next was adventure timeeee! Wanted to satisfy our dessert craving which make us roam around the area, cluelessly following the GPS and walking in circles. Walked some ulu paths as well which got us all freaked out before we finally settled to take the train to Tanjong instead! By the time we reached, most of the shops (esp dessert shops) are closed. So we walked abit to Tom Tom Coffee if I'm not wrong and had a mini celebration with cake and mango smoothie ^^ But we were all too full so XYin dabao-ed the cake back for breakfast the next morning! HAHAHA! #thingsshedo
- t h e e n d -
Thanks for taking your time and effort to read this long and overdue post >.< Despite all these happening months ago, just wanna pen them down so I'll have fun reading them in the future! E N J O Y ! Sorry if the formatting is abit off, apparently it looks different in Chrome, Safari or phone browser so I gave up editing :P







































Comments
Post a Comment