HOLIDAY!
Its finally the holidays.. But ours was later coz nid prepare for next year.. So this is my 2nd week of holiday and I'm feeling bored already! Nothing to do, everyday slacking at home. Wanted to get a job but most muz at least 16 years old den will recruit-.- Only job available is selling ice-cream! But only sell for once and yet have another chance..
This few days I have been wondering if i should trust the people around me. I'm afraid that they will suddenly leave me like before.. Perhaps I'm not important to anyone else. I dunno why i juz dun feel good! HAISSSS... MAybe they hate me inside but juz didn't express it out. I really dunno. Forget it, shall not think about all these stuffs that will make me upset.
Seems to be a long time since I last met up with CArissa and SIQi. Dunno when we will meet up. MAybe after those who went for the BATAM trip returns bah. EL lesson later! Sayonara:)
This few days I have been wondering if i should trust the people around me. I'm afraid that they will suddenly leave me like before.. Perhaps I'm not important to anyone else. I dunno why i juz dun feel good! HAISSSS... MAybe they hate me inside but juz didn't express it out. I really dunno. Forget it, shall not think about all these stuffs that will make me upset.
Seems to be a long time since I last met up with CArissa and SIQi. Dunno when we will meet up. MAybe after those who went for the BATAM trip returns bah. EL lesson later! Sayonara:)

Comments
Post a Comment