I am grateful!
MAC for breakfast with bro!!:) Satisfied.. Skipping lunch. Here blogging and relaxing coz I'm done with Emaths Ace-learning. That's my goal for today. Maybe selling ice-cream tmr. Yeah! Extra income. A bit moody juz now coz scrolled my tag-board and found out that i was so annoying last time and it seems like quite a no. of people hate me. Anw juz want to say ' SORRY'. No matter what i did that make u guys hate me, I juz wanna apologize. AND Thanks to those who supported me when I am facing difficulty. Thanks to Senior VANESSA, ANGELA and JASMINE! It surprised me that after some time when I realized those that helped me, I was shocked. Thanks a lot and sorry for getting u guys involved.. Getting scolded and called names. Real sorry!
Another thing. Haven't had a chance to apologize to my band seniors. They are all good people but I'm sorry to disappoint u by quitting band. Really sorry. Hope u guys can forgive me., I guess i had my karma or wadsoever..
This is really a platform for me to type what I feel and what I did not dare to say. But I guess no one will see it. Nvm, I will continue to post new post:) BYE;)
Another thing. Haven't had a chance to apologize to my band seniors. They are all good people but I'm sorry to disappoint u by quitting band. Really sorry. Hope u guys can forgive me., I guess i had my karma or wadsoever..
This is really a platform for me to type what I feel and what I did not dare to say. But I guess no one will see it. Nvm, I will continue to post new post:) BYE;)

Comments
Post a Comment