Dead beat

Annyeong! Dunno whether I spell it correctly>.< On the train home at this time! First day of workkkkkk! Hope I am able to catch the last bus home! Anw work today was rather slack for me while busy for the rest but my legs are super tired coz I was standing the entire time!:( Sad me! And I'm like super blur coz its the first time anw! I'm sure after a few more days jiu will get used to everything lerh bah.. The atmosphere, the people, the food, the menu and many more!! Rather excited though but hope it won't be as bored like today though.. Rather friendly colleagues:) phew..

Okay random things for this paragraph! Just finished watching the last ep of nice guy by song joong ki & lee kwang soo! The 2 best friends of running man!^^ managed to guess the ending though.. HAHAHAHA!! Hmm.. Now I think I don't have time for any dramas?0.0 too busy!:P

Comments

Popular Posts