Stubborn

Been thinking and looking back and realized maybe I am stubborn.. I think I should admit to this. From all the situations that I have been thinking of, different circumstances and the way I react really make me think that I am stubborn. Guess most of my 'friends' dislike me coz of this and maybe coz of this they keep a distance away from me? I really dunno.. I should start to change but have no idea where to start from.. Insecurity has resulted in all this perhaps.. I even thought of shutting myself from my friends maybe not meeting them will help and slowly they will forget me and I will be better.. Maybe for them to forget me it is a good news though and something worth celebrating.. No matter what being friends with me will be unlucky.. My bad luck will be passed on so I rather me suffer myself and complaining here!>.<

Comments

Popular Posts