Happy discount!
07FEBRUARY2013!
Mandy 大姐 & Lamley 哥哥's last day! Sad to the maxxx!! Hmm.. But the thought of cny break just lifted my feelings up alittle! So went shopping for gifts to give them ystd with bro at vivocity! We literally went crazy! Bought so much that bro exaggerated and say its his one year loots! He bought shorts, shirts, jeans, belt and vans! Kinda envy though! But I bought more than him if I were to count the amount of stuff I bought!!! And cotton on's crazy sale of 40% discount world wide was super worth! Bought valentine gifts for clique as well as love ones! Must like if okayyyy!! Look forward to my next post which is 5 mins later? Photos!!~~
Mandy 大姐 & Lamley 哥哥's last day! Sad to the maxxx!! Hmm.. But the thought of cny break just lifted my feelings up alittle! So went shopping for gifts to give them ystd with bro at vivocity! We literally went crazy! Bought so much that bro exaggerated and say its his one year loots! He bought shorts, shirts, jeans, belt and vans! Kinda envy though! But I bought more than him if I were to count the amount of stuff I bought!!! And cotton on's crazy sale of 40% discount world wide was super worth! Bought valentine gifts for clique as well as love ones! Must like if okayyyy!! Look forward to my next post which is 5 mins later? Photos!!~~



Comments
Post a Comment