Last day!~~
Last day! Hmmm sad!! My sis and bro at work last day! So fast and I have spent the past one month plus working with them! My big sis especially taught me so much and learnt so much from her! Always taking care of me!! So sad we might not be as close like before! Bro's sushi skills was impressive! Always amazed at how he made yummylicious sushi an sashimi! Me most interested at California Maki!!^^ Gifts and letters to my two lovely colleagues; family at work! Hope they like it!! And hope to see them soon!! I wonder how it will be like if it was my last day!>.<
Super duper tired aft work today! I have no idea why! Tired until no words can describe! Left workplace at 11.45pm! Catch the last train and cabbed home! Wrap up the whole day with one word: Fruitful! Received pay and I suppose many many angbaos! Let's celebrate Chinese New Year 2013 smiling tgt!!! Woohoo~~
Super duper tired aft work today! I have no idea why! Tired until no words can describe! Left workplace at 11.45pm! Catch the last train and cabbed home! Wrap up the whole day with one word: Fruitful! Received pay and I suppose many many angbaos! Let's celebrate Chinese New Year 2013 smiling tgt!!! Woohoo~~






Comments
Post a Comment