CSCCOP
So sorry haven't been updating my blog this few days! L A Z Y! But it's okay coz I don't have so much viewers so self entertain purpose!! Hmm where should I start from coz I miss out a lot of events which I can update!:P
Nvm shall start with CSCCOP then on Saturday 29062013 wif my CS! Breakfast @ MAC @ Clementi mall den we headed to west coast park! A super familiar place but I can't rmb where, when, why I went there before!>.< So so identification game started off with us going to stations and getting out materials! Cloth, scissors, paint & marker! Took pictures, cheers and tadaaaa we got out materials!!^^
C-C-C-CSCC
C-C-C-CSCC
C-C-C-CSCC (LIFECHANGERS AH~~)
WE ARE THE CSCC LENDING OUR HANDS TO THE NEEDY AND THE POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR
LIFE CHANGERS HEY
CS CS HEY
WE WANT TO WE WANT TO LEND A HELPING HAND TO EVERYONE
LIFE CHANGERS AHHHHHH
C-C-C-CSCC
C-C-C-CSCC
C-C-C-CSCC (LIFECHANGERS AH~~)
WE ARE THE CSCC LENDING OUR HANDS TO THE NEEDY AND THE POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR
LIFE CHANGERS HEY
CS CS HEY
WE WANT TO WE WANT TO LEND A HELPING HAND TO EVERYONE
LIFE CHANGERS AHHHHHH
CAT!
DOG
ELEPHANT
So we became animals for 5 minutes taking pictures with strangers and becoming animals! Cat, dog and elephant! Like all the 3 picturesss!:) So started doing our bands and we officially become pokemons with our 2 trainers Ash Cheryl & Ash Raquel!
C C C C C CS C CS C
WE WE WE SO SEXY SO SEXY
GIVE ME A C (C)
GIVE ME A S (S)
CS~CS~
CS~CS~ (WOOSH)
C C C C C CS C CS C
WE WE WE SO SEXY SO SEXY
GIVE ME A C (C)
GIVE ME A S (S)
CS~CS~
CS~CS~ (WOOSH)
So headed back to school for one last game and dinner! 1st to reach school so we had 10 food tokens for our game as reward! And we started our one hour 'THE HUNGRY GAME' CS was the best! Hehe coz we found a hideout spot and snatch peeps food token! Had fun:) photo spam after the game had finally ended and dinner time!
FOOD TOKENS SPAMMMM~~
And now I know why people like to play and is trending FUN RUN now! Hehe coz me myself who once thought its lame and boring started playing! Weird me is weird! So people feel free to add me: Brendaosm!:DD









Comments
Post a Comment