CS CS CSCC! 13/14!!!!

CS 1st meeting on Saturday!! Complete stranger there as there's no familiar faces. 25 members in total with our father and mother which is our seniors Racquel & Cheryl!! Awesome seniors we have here which have been guiding and helping us with our events! So briefing, icebreaking and then the stress part!! Eventsss! So stressss please but it's community service so it's meaningful! Yippee!! Hope I can faster come out with an event and help the people in need! JIAYOU! And though the first day of meeting is like first day of FOP but I'm sure the next few events to come we will have fun and definitely bond! Yay yay! So so after meeting we went to the clubhouse and then lunch together at JustAsia!^^ I'm the burden man with so many events that we all can't come to a date for our CS outing! Haha! Had fun eating, chatting, laughing, familiarizing with the peeps!:P 

My holidays is so packed! Is it that poly holidays are supposed to be sooooo busy! I am literally gasping for air! Can't imagine my holiday is so packed! Going to school every single day, wedding, camps, events, CCA, clique outing, class outing!! Ahhhhhhh~~ I can do it! 

Comments

Popular Posts