Jigsaw puzzle
CS Spring Cleaning Event 2014!
Lots of planning work to be done especially when I'm the treasurer of this event! So meeting up with the chair and vice chair almost every single day to plan plan and plan! Not forgetting the eqs from the organiser and buying some ourselves as well! Fighting guys!
Stayed back to plan groupings, talked a lot, edited the timeline and still getting the work done! And and staying back super late and chiong ing stuff to be done! Finding classrooms to use, getting chased out, scared coz of weird noises, solo to the toilet, getting scare by thm and many more! Play hard and work hard!
Actual event day, meeting early want to Clubroom to collect eq! Me and Marcus afraid that MingFu will overslept but he didn't despite sleeping late and stressed out! Good job FU!
Kinda chaotic day but we managed to let the event run smoothly! Planned and instructions given out properly! Good job CS!
Me& regine with our team! Allocated to a house at amk, 4room flat! Challenge accepted!!
Very impressed and proud of my group coz besides working, it's just working!! We all worked hard cleaning the parts we are given! Cleaning the windows, toilet, mopping the floor and clearing the stuffs!! *clapclap* I cleaned the toilet with YuZhi, toilet bowl buddy now! New experience and achievement unlocked! Whoops~~
Though we OT-Ed no one complained but help one another get the job done!! So nice and sweet! Thanks all hope you had fun:D
Soooooo tired and worn out! Everybody's dead after all the cleaning!! Back to school for CS debrief! And and secret plan! Shhhhhh~~
Was rushing back coz most groups were back and we kinda ended late! Supposedly to end at 2 but we ended at 2.50pm! But luckily still not the latest group to reach!:X Bought my mr bean ice cream otw as well! Yum yum! I addicted lerh! Dieeeeeee>.<
Started de-brief and our secret plan after everybody reached! Celebrating our mums birthday coz coincidentally they are January babies!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMS! Your CS kids love you!
After debriefed where all our faces look so cui and dead we started spamming a lot of pictures! Hehe fun fun time before we dispersed~~
Credits to....
Our blur blur chairperson of the event!! MINGFU! To the extent he's so stress and scold vulgarities but still get his job done and everything a success! Claps claps for you!^^
MARCUSSSS! Not forgetting the vice-chair of the event event! Yay to you having to sleep late an last minute printing work to be done! We did it! Yay yay:D
PHOEBE'S 18th ADVANCED CELEBRATION!
After event rush rush to meet the clique at orchard parade hotel for phoebe's birthday celebration plus stay-over! Sorry girls couldn't join you all earlier coz of my event! Hiding a lot of things from the birthday girl that I almost let everything out! Haha:X
Went to the hotel which was beside my work place, orchard forum! Met ChunHang and brought me up! Not too bad quite impressed by the decorations made by the guys!:D
Bathed and waited for the girls to be okay to go and meet them! Hungry hungry so we went around looking for restaurants to dine in but all were packed! Ended up settling at some Indonesian restaurant at ion~~
Ate and went to buy some stuff to mix our vodka that the birthday girl requested! Fruit juice, sprite, fanta and chips and we were done done! Back to hotel room!
Splitted again coz we need to prepare and suprise them! So the rest of the girls went to shop while the guys plus me head back! Daryl & Guanyuan went to buy kebab otw so me, junhao, ChunHang & weisheng went back first!
I literally got flipped by this junhao practicing his stunts and all! Hahaa:P okay so position ready and we all get ready for the birthday girl to enter with party poppers and all! Great time spent!:)
We played murderer using poker cards and those that "die" have to drink! Drinkaholics in action to the extent that I feel that some change! Car car never liked to drink but drank a lot! Hope nothing happen uh! So I kinda not in the mood and maybe raged a few times! Sorry clique! Oh yah and sorry phoebe for the late present I owe you!:P
Took turn to take solo pics with the birthday girl! MY TURN! HAPPY ADVANCED 18!
Kinda dou at 2+ but not dou coz I drunk but dou coz I'm tired plus frustrated! Hais hais but nonetheless, had fun and bonding time with the clique I have not met for quite some time! Yay yay!
Just for laugh! I snapped and coincidentally closed my eyes! Hehe>.<
OUT WITH BEN!
Accompanied to buy your lures someday for your SJI fishing trip! Cool cool and you are finally going fishing~~ why am I so excited uh? Haha I also dk:p
Meet up to complete our homeworks! PACC and stats and mugging hard for his FTT! Soo boring that he keep complaining but still studying! Not too bad quite productive!^^
Hmm congrats to the guy who passed his FTT! Next up would be practical already! JIAYOU JIAYOU you can de:)
Met for movie, the Hercules! Short meet up just for movie and back home! Too much things to rush! Busy with projects and homework so can't blame anyone! But we still got time to fight every single time! Haha just squeeze time only lor! Haha :P
Fight fight fight!
Meeting up to study and do our work together! Productive session and ended of with movie! Study marathon was indeed productive for us both! Completed quite some stuff at a super conducive environment!
Redeemed my free Starbucks! First try on green tea latte and turns out to be yum yum! My cup, my drink:)
My girls
School will never be bored with my girls at least I have someone to talk to, eat with, accompanying each other and all! Thanks girls! Not forgetting camwhoring! So I basically with my girls anytime, anywhere! Hehe:X
With our suckies! Killing time while waiting for our respective CCAs! Did our work! So hardworking! And the suckies is very very nice! :) Me and my Creme brûlée flavour while liwen's Irish cream!
Main highlight was sharron's birthday! So we all wore dresses for the second time after a super long timeee! Still remembering the first was during FOM presentation!:X
Coincidentally dbid doing some charity work so we donated and got our flowers and Polaroids taken! Happy day:)
Xinyin never ask to take picture with me:((((
The star star of the day! Hehe
Sharron's 19!
As mentioned, we girls all coincidentally wore dresses coz we have to look pretty to celebrate our dajie's birthday!! Pretty girl is the birthday girl! Not forgetting the big presents we got her as well! Hope she like love like love it! Spend time and effort doing and buying and we were all contended!
Went walking around west gate after school coz liwen have to go for cca and thought won't be joining us so spending time together! Had DIMSUM but not much variety to choose from! Next was shopping and unhappy incident just have to happen!
NEVERMIND not spoiling the mood! Liwen have to rush and we left for sharron's house at hougang coz she need to change so in the end we were late! So sorry guys for waiting!
Quick shot by Jacq when arash, Jaslyn & Candia went to buy the birthday cake!
Shared with liwen coz we didn't know what to eat! Ordered some pasta and it turns out to be yum yum!:)
Happy birthday time after eating:) Coincidentally someone in the restaurant also celebrated her birthday so we helped each other sing!
Posing for photo!
After eating the cake and all, settle our bill and headed out for picture taking! I guess we spend a lot of time out there! From group shots to solo shots, definitely a great time spent camwhoring!
Awesome dinner at PS CAFE and awesome time spent celebrating! First jam baby among us! It's been long after timbre!:)
Finally tired and headed home! Thought of going back home and doing mob just makes everything worse but still hang on! Slept at 3 after all the work though not completing but I'm tired!
Once again, happy 19th birthday Sharron dajiejie!
Also went to little India and explored the place! Though quite some arguments happen but glad everythis settled and had a great time learning new things there! Especially interacting with one of them there! Never dared to try but I did with liwen & xinyin! Cheers:)
Projects and projects and projects! So much to do so fast to be due just hope I will be able to do it! Give me some luck bah coz I don't want to stress over all these alone! DBE, MOB & Gen-Ed!! I can do it!
Setbacks and incidents that make me think a lot! Thankfully having someone to listen and share all these and tell me what I should do! If not I really dunno how to face it alone, xie xie!:D
People around me be happy bah! Nothing to be not happy about coz every problem will have it's solution! Count on me bah coz I'm counting on you!
Selfie from le brother's phone! I want my new phone soon soon!!
My Favourite occasion is coming in 4 days!! CHINESE NEW YEARRRRR!! Soooo excited for it coz I get to see those that I only get to see when cny comes! Once every year! Hehe finally able to have fun and meet my relatives! Yay yay! And and my Favourite bah kwa! Nom nom~~
My favouritest out of the Favourite!




































Comments
Post a Comment