Treasure time.

SUNDAY!29122013
Spent my Sunday with the family!! Sooooo long since I lastt really spend time with them and I'm so guilty! Sorry sorry!! Compensation time! Good food once inawhile which I appreciated a lot but I guess I gained weight that day uh? Just kidding>.<

Kuey chap for breakie

YOLO and tried a few that I wouldn't dare to try in the past! Taste not too bad though! Large intestine & small intestine but the skin really no no!>.<

Went to great-grandma's house but sadly cutie pies not coming so it gets kinda bored that I fell asleep! Oops:P

Initially plan to cut my hair but end up rebonding after home from great-grandma house so yah spent 3hrs plus in the salon before meeting for dinner~~

Chilli crabs + pillow! 

Damn freaking nice! Tze char for dinner! Mummy's treat:) After dinner, filled to the brim! Soooooo full but sooooo satisfied! Thanks for the awesome day the family I love the most! And sorry for not spending quality time with you guys despite the holiday period:((

MONDAY!30122013
Monday Date with le bro that has booked out from army and only booking in on wednesdayyyy!! So so shopping date for cny clothes but for him is 1 year of clothes! That's what he said lah!;P

Quick shot to start the day coz he don't like to take pictures... With me! Haha

First stop, orchard! Explored the whole ion after getting our finger food coz we were hungry for sleeping till so late! So so bought my big big chicken and we shared! Shopped around the standard shops he like, pull & bear, h&m, uniqlo and I suggested a few more so we went around!

He bought a few from uniqlo and I got mine from h&m! Loving my basic tees I bough coz it's so comfy and worth the buy! But but I'm not shopping for my cny yet! Those are just casual buys! Hahaha:X

After that we went to have our lunchie at mandarin gallery after researching for quite some time! Ramennnnnn!! Initial plan to have buffet but changed so we went to research on famous ramen restaurants in town and ta-da, IPPUDO RAMEN! 

Signature pork buns!

My spicy black! Damn nice coz it's spicy enough and the soup is flavourful!

Never getting sick of ramen and we ordered like we are pigs eating! Wanted to order gyoza but the waiter didn't took down the order so forgo that! But after eating, I was full full! Bro even wanted to order 3 ramens to share! Haha crazy! Anw lunch treat by le bro! I'm so pampered and blessed! Thanks bro:)

Went to explore further and the first time I step into A&F! Soooo cool sia! Hahhaa so was just exploring there before we headed to cineleisure to get my belated belated present that bro owed me this year! Was thinking of getting a converse and then high cut and then bought! 

Say hi to my new converse! Though I'm afraid it's quite hard to match but I'm still loving it! Thanks bro a lot a lot!

After that went walking around somerset to continue shopping! Uniqlo, cotton on before we are finally tired!!! Not to forget having dessert as planned so we went to had coldstoneeee!! I'm full already but still having room for desserts! This time my treat!^^ 

 Bro's love it strawberry shortcake and my like it mudstone or sth! Kinda forget the name though!

So so after bro finish his he finished mine coz I couldn't finish! Oh well army trained him to eat more besides PT! Hahahaa! Went home after that! Swear we were both tired but best buys after all!! 

This sums up my Monday spent with bro:)

TUESDAY! 31122013
Last day of 2013!! So so my converse shoes kinda not fit after trying at home so met with Ben to change it! But first we met at dhoby went to plaza sing to hunt for something but end up nothing before going to astons to satisfy his hunger! 

Next to cineleisure to change my shoe shoe before going to bugis to lepak! Walked awhile in bugis street I think before resting our legs at bugis plus! And not to forget having donuts as tea break before we left! 

Chionged to Siqi's house after going home and put my stuff! Was supposed to bring sth but was rushed and late so couldn't have time to buy! I'm sorryyyy! Supposedly to reach at 7 but reach at 7.45 instead! Oops oops!! But luckily I'm not the latest..

Slacked awhile in Siqi's room while waiting for the rest to reach! Carissa, junhao & weisheng were there already!:)

Entertainer for the day with his funny funny hair and actions! Kinda make all of us laugh like crazy! 

So finally started eating and we eat and laughed at the same time! Thanks to Siqi's mum for spending so much effort preparing the food and all! 

Self activities after we were full! Mahjong and card games while I have no mood for anything coz I guessed I'm falling sick so rested and watched the tv at one side! Joined them after that for murderer before we all sit down and talk! Oops before talking, Polaroids and picture time ~~


全 Clique 福

Girls plus photo bombers 

Polaroids roids of the day!

So it was countdown time!! I find it abit stupid though counting down with the tv programme and then 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
Awkward max max! That's what I feel lah! Haha maybe coz I'm sick so not in the right mood to be hyper! Hahaa!!

Heart to heart talk after happy new year-ing here and there! Learnt quite a lot, heard quite a lot and had fun! Not too bad! Drank a few sips of champagne bought by Siqi's sis! Thanksie:))

Chatted through the night to about 3+ where some of us left and some stayed! Me, junhao, Daryl & ChunHang left first! So walk walk home with junhao before we dispersed and I went to sleep! Nights:D

WEDNESDAY! 01012014
First day of new year spend with Ben! Movie date once again! This time, delivery man!! Went to grab our lunch which supposed to help us save money but it turns out to be otherwise! Anw went to get our tickets and roam around bugis!! New place to explore, arcade! Kinda cool to see people playing and winning stuffs! 

Headed to bugis to hunt for some stuff and slack our time away when we kinda get bored and went back to bugis plus plus! Arcade for awhile again before going to the cinema!!

Nice movie everyone should seriously watch! Delivery man! Highly recommended coz it's so fun and cool but guys don't go around donating your sperms hao bu hao! Later you become father of dunno how many child then you know!:D

Dinner at Asian kitchen and my super craving for fried rice! So gonna ask mummy to cook for me soon! Went to grab a litre of orange juice before we find a spot to sit and drink and talk! 

First photo of the year.

Always plan to have donuts but always fail coz we were either too full or it's too late! Anws went to walk awhile more before heading home! Great day spend, thanks:) 

THURSDAY! 02012014
Post LTC training 1!! Went back to school for FOT in the afternoon and spend my morning accompany mummy to the market for breakie! 

Torturing session that I cannot tank! Running, PT and camp song practice! Save me from this but hang on and persevere bah bah! JIAYOU!

Cui me!

FRIDAY! 03012014
MICHY~

Finally a date with this girl! After we graduated for WWSS, I went to SP and she went to JJC, the times we met is lessen! Only met her for like 2 or 3 times last year coz we were both busy! Sorry sorry! Luckily we still managed to squeeze time before school start!! JIAYOU for your J2! 

So today's main agenda is to shop for CNY clothes! So we combed the entire bugis street and shopped till we drop! Yippee! Started off with trying taimei! Hard decision to made between my Favourite Favourite sharetea! 

Always wanted to try the crepe at bugis street and finally, craving satisfied! Yum yum~~

Nutella plus marshmallows

Bought quite a few stuff after walking for hours and her legs started to get sore! So we went back to bugis junction and this is the coolest thing I have done okay but don't judge! We exchanged shoes so that her legs can rest! So nice of me! Hahaha

Ta-da! Me and her shoes!

The shoes are ripping so we went back to bugis street to hunt for a pair of more comfortable shoes so that she can fix this when she's home! 

Bought and next to fill our tummy! Korean food for the day! Second time there and the sides changed! Still preferring the previous sides served but we had a good dinner! Nomming and talking and deciding what to eat and refilling our sides! 

FOODDDDDD!

Me and my food! This killed her coz she couldn't finish as it's way tooooo spicy! 

Not forgetting to take pictures after eating!

Night was still young so impromptu decision to head down to jurong east to the new mall and walk around!! West gate time! Thanks for spending the extra time with me when you could have went homie and rest! 

Productive day out shopping! Bought a dress, shirt, shorts, accessories. Almost ready for CNY but shopping don't stop like that! Hehe hunting moreXD

Love!

Another Christmas present from this girl adding to my list! Thanks a lot and I love it so so much! Luckily I got her something as well:) Hope you like it^^

I ZILIAN for awhile bah! Bye:)

SATURDAY! 04012013
To the botanic gardens for PR's mega mind event! Kinda reluctant to go at first and maybe regretting going but oh well enjoyed my time with the peeps there! Met new friends and cracked new riddles! My brain juice gone! Haha! Had a fight though but glad everything is over! Sorry sorry!:(

Started off with ice breaking games of eagle and chicken then proceed to station games! Tons of new and cool riddles to be solved with my group, group 2! Lucky it's not too awkward! Anw had fun during the mass game coz we managed to solve our sudoku! Yay yay!

Didn't manage to have any group shots but group shot of those who came! Thanks for the super cool door gift and prizes though we were disappointed for not getting 1st and getting 2nd! Hahaha

PR's mega mind event success! 

Just when we were about to leave it started to rain big big! So sheltered at the pavilion while waiting for the rain to get smaller! Didn't join the rest to lepak and went home first! Dui bu qi! >.<

SUNDAY! 05012014
Compensation time for making you angry so so hehe spending the last day of holiday with you bah:) First time experience to the fish farm and it's super cool except the part where the dog just not happy with me and started barking at me! So naughty!:X 

Quite unlucky of me coz it started raining coz I came! Everywhere I go also unlucky one! Face it>.<

Breakfast and then not forgetting work work! Spend some time on our econs project before we went to watch police story by Jackie chan! 

Quite cool lah the movie fighting scenes and all:) Chinese movie! Hehe:P Had a hard time reading subtitles uh? Hahaha!

So so Mac for dinner when you suddenly had a change of plans horh! Anw eat, talked, played and angryed! Play play one lah! Oops:P Went home early coz there's school tmr! Don't be angry already uh! Last day for us to enjoy and it's good coz we played and enjoyed at the same time!:)

Start of school is a major major turnoff coz I have to wake up so early!! Hmm no choice! Have fun people before we can enjoy another long long break! Yay:) 

#throwback! Can't sleep jiu hug PANDY to sleep bah:) 

Comments

Popular Posts