You gain some, you lose some
I'm sure many relate to this where at times when you gain some, you lose some. That's really quite true though I rather it be all gains to save myself from all these burdensome thoughts and to-be made decisions. Life has been pretty sucky lately though I tried to stay positive but I just can't help it. Really wanted a better / happier blog post to liven up the mood but I'm really not in the state to blog something happy like my 21st birthday post so I shall see how it goes..
Sorry to whoever that might be reading this coz I promised in my previous post that my next post will be a cheerful one but I just can't :( Nonetheless, at times when you keep yourself busy and occupied to not think of things that's bothering you but there will still be that few minutes where you suddenly break down and at loss that you have no idea what your next move should be.
Decisions made at a point of time might seem 100% correct with no regrets, but once its made, you starting thinking inside your heart whether that's the best decision, whether you will regret, maybe you shouldn't have done it this way, etc. If only there's a guide to every problem and all you have to do is just follow and you won't go wrong.
As you aged, your priorities start to change and inevitably sacrifices have to be made. However, you still want to stand firm on your principles which makes thing super difficult. If only I don't have to face such situations. Its like its supposed to be a good thing but end up it created a problem which in turn becomes a threat. I choose to hide and avoid it for now, but how long can I do this? Ultimately, it has to be addressed someday. As the day comes, what will I do?
Sorry to whoever that might be reading this coz I promised in my previous post that my next post will be a cheerful one but I just can't :( Nonetheless, at times when you keep yourself busy and occupied to not think of things that's bothering you but there will still be that few minutes where you suddenly break down and at loss that you have no idea what your next move should be.
Decisions made at a point of time might seem 100% correct with no regrets, but once its made, you starting thinking inside your heart whether that's the best decision, whether you will regret, maybe you shouldn't have done it this way, etc. If only there's a guide to every problem and all you have to do is just follow and you won't go wrong.
As you aged, your priorities start to change and inevitably sacrifices have to be made. However, you still want to stand firm on your principles which makes thing super difficult. If only I don't have to face such situations. Its like its supposed to be a good thing but end up it created a problem which in turn becomes a threat. I choose to hide and avoid it for now, but how long can I do this? Ultimately, it has to be addressed someday. As the day comes, what will I do?

Comments
Post a Comment