Just saying

I'm not really ready for the next post and tbh I've been thinking whether or not to post a new post but I really wanna pen down thoughts and feelings especially since many things have changed since the last post till now. But I think I'm not that ready yet to talk about that topic after all so we shall see.. As time flies and everything die down, then I might post something.

I know alot of my friends around me have been secretly reading my blog and respecting my decision of not asking me and questioning me about all that I've mentioned in my recent few posts. But like I said at times please show some concern and love to me. I know I am contradicting myself but the recent meetup with le BFF girls made me realise something. I tried explaining to them my point on this issue so I hope they get the point I'm trying to bring across. Thanks to le first friend I met in Poly (You know who you are :P) for taking the extra step, I really really appreciate it!

After all that had happened, I might be scarred. Just gonna treasure all the friendships I've made, will make and thanks for respecting my decision and I hope the best for you as well. As time passes, I'm sure all will get better. There will definitely be trigger points every now and then, but I'm sure those are good memories to remember and let's just move on.

//

I've never thought it would come so far and extreme but now that it all happens, let's embrace it. Some parts are what I wanted and some parts caught me by surprise. But I believe all will shape me into a better, mature person who is sure of what I want in my life and my future.

//

Every time of sharing, I'm learning something new. Wise words from each individual then serve as precious life lessons to me that I would want to remember. I'm sure sooner or later this would not be an issue for me to worry about but I just hope that whoever that listen to the sides of the story would respect and accept for whatever that had happened. Like one said, there's no right or wrong, It's how we choose to deal with it and how things have escalated thus far.

Please don't judge. Please don't criticize. Just let things be how it has been.

Comments

Popular Posts