一百天 | 100 Days
Dedicated this video to pin down memories of what had happened during great grandma's passing. From the wake to the traditional Hakka dragon to fast forwarding it to the 100 days, all these seems to have just happened yesterday. No doubt I've gain and lost some during this period of harsh time, but I got to admit that I'm more mature in dealing things and I definitely get my priorities right.
I'm thankful I've gotten closer to people I would never thought I would. I'm really thankful and I can say they really play a big part in my life now and I wouldn't exchange anything for that. Thanks for accepting me for who I am though I may be the 小妹 amongst many of you. Thanks for the conversations, jio-ing sessions, heart to heart talk sessions as well as words of feedback and encouragements. I know no matter what, I can rely on you guys! Love Love *.*
Please take 15 minutes of your time to enjoy. I tried to cut down on the lengthiness but I'm just so lazy to edit the background music so that explains the abrupt cutoff in the song towards the end! :P

Comments
Post a Comment