Drunk
Another new level of drunk. More drunk stories to share. Come to think about it at times I really feel quite ridiculous at the things I would do when I'm drunk. Some people are the sleeping type when they drunk, some is the noisy type when they drunk. And as much as I hope I'm the sleeping type, I'm totally not. In fact the noisy type of drunkard and the very extreme one. To the extent people have to ask me to be careful when I drink outside coz very dangerous! Hahaha >.<
From the first time I purposely get myself drunk to see how I'm like when I'm drunk and totally regretting my decision. Coz first I vomited like free flow, next I'm super noisy and then demand ridiculous things like piggybacking & sending friends back home :P
The next time was me falling down without myself knowing how and where it happen. Really face palm sia I cannot.
And yesterday at sharm's 21st where its been a super duper long time when I see the CSCC peeps and come to think about it I never really drink with them before so I stayed and drank and GG gone case. HAHAHA :P I think one of the worst experience to the fact that I vomited there and vomited when I came back home! Oh my tian :O
Shall drink responsibly and take good care of myself really. Thanks for those accepting me for who I am and taking care of the burdensome me. Really really appreciate it!! The company really plays a big role when it comes to drinking and I'm glad to experience it with the bunch that would not judge, and you know will be there to take care of you when shit happens. Thanks la! Sorry for the MIA all these while.. Will learn to be a better person, better friend.
From the first time I purposely get myself drunk to see how I'm like when I'm drunk and totally regretting my decision. Coz first I vomited like free flow, next I'm super noisy and then demand ridiculous things like piggybacking & sending friends back home :P
The next time was me falling down without myself knowing how and where it happen. Really face palm sia I cannot.
And yesterday at sharm's 21st where its been a super duper long time when I see the CSCC peeps and come to think about it I never really drink with them before so I stayed and drank and GG gone case. HAHAHA :P I think one of the worst experience to the fact that I vomited there and vomited when I came back home! Oh my tian :O
Shall drink responsibly and take good care of myself really. Thanks for those accepting me for who I am and taking care of the burdensome me. Really really appreciate it!! The company really plays a big role when it comes to drinking and I'm glad to experience it with the bunch that would not judge, and you know will be there to take care of you when shit happens. Thanks la! Sorry for the MIA all these while.. Will learn to be a better person, better friend.

Comments
Post a Comment