CLOSED HEART 🖤❤


It's all these setbacks and happenings that made it clear to you that you really got to stop hoping and move on. Really have to stop feeling and move on. Really have to stop thinking and move on. Really have to stop caring and move on. 

As much as me thinking and blogging it out doesn't mean I can really do it despite I really wish I have the capability to do so. But the easiest way to let me do it is to actually regret whatever I've done and tell myself to give up and not do the same stupid mistake ever again. 

I might contradict my words with actions but its just easier to simply say something out loud / pen your thoughts down instead of actually doing it. So many things I wish I could just blurt it out and it would have really happened but no such thing in life. Or perhaps no such thing in MY LIFE. 

I just got to keep telling myself, keep a closed heart. Be the one you want to be. Don't put in so much effort on people who simply just don't care or give a shit about you. Why let yourself dwell on all the unhappiness and in turn getting yourself affected from it. 

Just be contended and treasure those that put in effort to at least maintain the friendship with you. #notetoself Sorry to those that I might annoy you with my actions though it might not be my intention to do so. Please don't let misinterpretation or thoughts run wild but instead clarfiy with me or let me know if there's anything you are unhappy about me. I mean if out friendship is close to the extent, I won't want to lose you as a friend and I hope the same for you. 

I really cannot emphasise enough on the importance of all those people that I hold close to my heart are but I really treasure you all alot. Though at times there might be misunderstandings that make me feel really frustrated, but at the end of the day we are still counting the years we are together and to the future, I would definitely want to grow old with yall. 

At times when loneliness kick in, just know that you are not alone. Don't do stupid things. Don't make people feel that you are a burden. Just don't be annoying. 

Comments

Popular Posts