Simple Happiness


"If you can't do anything about it then let it go. Don't be a prisoner to things you can't change." 
- Tony Gaskins

Its been long since i insta-post quote related captions. But had to admit most of the time if I post quotes as caption, usually its emo post! Haha >.< Not really emo emo but words to force myself to get over something that is bothering me.

I guess its a bad thing about me which I think I either mention alot in my posts or my friends would know me for --- tendency to think alot. I mean how to not think siaaa?? I cannot leh >.< 

Have been telling myself lately that I should be contended with what I have / gained / lost / learnt, there's so much thing to learn that its endless. There's so much things you regret not doing better in the past, friendships you could've cherished better by putting in more effort, hardwork that you could've put in more to see better results but no point harping on all these. If its really precious, do what you can to hold on to them. 

Inevitably will care about what people think, what people feel about your actions. But no wrong doing what you feel like doing. I mean it really takes two hands to clap. I need to be firm on my stand. 

"Happiness will never come to those who don't appreciate what they already have.."

Starting to appreciate the little things in life that makes me happy. Be it getting my weekly koi fix, satisfying my craving, listening to my favourite music, eating my happy food (ice-cream) etc. Got to keep the positive vibes in me though at times of sudden moodswing you still gotta deal with it. 

I really really can't wait for December. Till then.. Hell week this upcoming two weeks but shall reward myself after that :P  

Comments

Popular Posts