BRENDA IS OKAY
School's out like F I N A L L Y! Have legit been waiting for this moment during the whole time of studying break and nights preparing for paper the next day. But though I'm not satisfied with what I've done for the papers and I'm dreading for the result release coz I know I'll definitely do badly, but at least the only comfort I've been telling myself is I've tried my best. That's all that matters.
Perhaps maybe given a second chance, I'll take another path and not pursue what I'm actually doing now coz whats the point? I've been trying hard to convince myself that I'm doing what I'm supposed to and its the right thing to do but as things get harder and the fact that I'm not even halfway done on this journey just make all the negativities flow in.
As much would say the working world is a whole different experience from studying so enjoy while you can but I beg to differ or perhaps coz everything just bores me and is pointless to me, I can't see why and how its a bad thing to start working. But guess what I can do is to hang on and look forward to the intern opportunity next holiday.
//
It will all be ok if I can talk comfortably / act normally, till then, its all not ok.
If you are wondering my title post, its just a random tweet then I tweeted when I was drunk. Sometimes I really wonder I can be quite ridiculous coz I totally have no idea I tweeted that until my friends replied me and ask if I'm ok and what not! I mean the fact that I was drunk and still have the thought of tweeting amazes me.
But I can't believe I'm actually saying this but think gonna cut down on drinking hopefully. As I always say I don't think drinking is a bad thing coz its all about the company but guess I'm getting tired from all the drinking and the sucky feeling I get the next day.. Gotta treat my body better and pamper myself more.
N E W Y E A R , N E W M E
//
Things that once interest me no longer holds. I wonder why and wonder how? I feel like at times I'm doing for the sake of doing and the purpose of doing so: unknown
Just so looking forward to my upcoming overseas trip to TW with le fam bam for the first time. It will definitely be a whole new experience which I'm excited to uncover. Perhaps a well-deserved break from all the hustling - bustling life I'm living now.
One month holiday doesn't seem enough coz I have so much I wanna do and so many precious gems I wanna catch up with in life. I'll try my very very best and keep them close to my heart. Wishing both my besties are here with me so at least we can catch up a bit but haisssss gonna wait for them patiently till they're back.
T I L L T H E N . . .


Comments
Post a Comment