Z O U K O U T 2 0 1 7

8 - 9 Dec ' 17

First ZoukOut experience was a L I T one thankfully coz really didn't had much feel and wasn't anticipating much prior to the event. Kudos to mama and her friends really coz without them, I wouldn't be enjoying myself. A bunch of crazy and nice people to hang out with. Though I couldn't stay till the first light with them on day 2, but I genuinely had fun!


Made a compilation of some videos / instastory i took during the event. Blessed with the best people to spend this ZoukOut experience with. I'm more than thankful for being so welcoming and accepting to someone so new. 



I've thanked this group more than enough so lets just let the pictures explain the LIT moment at ZoukOut 2017 bah!

Day 1
Day 2

And the MMVP for the 2 nights: MAMAtilda! ^^ We were still complaining that we lack of photos since its been ages since we last took a photo together! But we've been meeting pretty often after finals so more decent and nice photos to be up and posted! Really can't thank her enough! Thanks for staying by my side and making the effort to make me feel important and treasured by maintaining this friendship! Let's push through uni together and do more crazy things together, love you bb! :3

MAMA | 臭三八
Didn't take much photos throughout coz its so tiring trying to find people since the place is flooded with humans and the music was good but noisy at the same time.
 

Thammy 

RZ
Jimmy | MAMA

Comments

Popular Posts