Be Strong
Pretty much many things have happened recently that make me wonder at times what's the point of living, living so hard exactly. Different people have different worries and their own stories to tell, and if they don't say, you will never know and when you assume, thats where everything will go wrong.
As much as I love to share stories and converse in heartfelt conversations to reassure my friends that I will be there for them in times of need, but I feel so so lousy when what I can do is just through words and no actions. It's not that I am a person like that but more coz of the commitments I'm tied up with, the inflexibility in work. How much can I do to make one feel better when I'm not in their shoes, I can only empathise, give words of encouragement but in no position to really understand the torment they are going through and comment on their actions. No matter what, just know that you girls are important and I wouldn't want to see any of you suffer or be unhappy about. Though we might not be meeting as frequent, I'm thankful that at times of need, you'll will still think of me, trust me with your feelings and stories, I really really truly appreciate them.
Living and growing from a kid to an adult makes me think back the many memories and obstacles I've crossed. At times, challenges make you grow stronger and more mature. There's bound to be regrets along the way, times where you have to make decisions and yet you have no idea which to choose, things that you hope you'll do better, friends that you hope you will keep closer, family that you hope you would treasure more, etc. Humans are selfish by nature. They think of themselves instead of others and I do agree with that. Thus, some decisions in the eyes of others are ridiculous, petty, illogical but when you explain to those who care, they understand and empathise on whatever thought process you went through to come with that decision. Its never easy. But when you decide to take the first step out, everything will fall in place.
I used to think that my life is pretty sucky coz I'll always think of how people dislike/unfriend me from primary to secondary to even poly days. But there's better things to worry about and for friends that feel that way, its really toxic to have y'all as friends. Even if we are, our friendship is not 100% genuine I'm sure. Spend more time cherishing those that care for you, will be there for you, will not judge you, will be happy for you. So to friends that I love and keep close to my heart, you know who you are. And to those that are going through a pretty tough time now, believe in yourself, you can do it, you can overcome this obstacle and grow to be a better person. Life is too short to live with regrets. Use the time to do something more meaningful, something more productive and you will appreciate those beauty in times to come. JIAYOU, 我爱你们 ❤


Comments
Post a Comment