Head Over Heels
I have no idea when was the last time I felt like this, or have I ever felt this way before but nonetheless I'm really thankful and fortunate for what I have now. Being loved and loving someone so unconditionally and knowing its mutual is really something that is indescribable. Thank you ❤ I have no idea how you managed to make me act like who I am now but you did. I'm amazed at how/what we are now, and lets conquer all obstacles and challenges together alright!
The little things you do, the little actions you make, the simple words you use mean a lot to me and I really hope all this will last. Hmm how do I say this, but I tend to commit my 100% in every relationship which in turns might end up hurting myself too much if things don't work out. So I really really hope all will be good this time round. No more feelings fade, no more nonsense reasons please coz I doubt I'll be able to take it. All I want is just a simple relationship where I can love someone unconditionally and be loved.
As much as I'm enjoying this process, I really can't help but daunt on the things people say and how people feel. It has always been like that. Despite some came off as a joke, which they thought could easily be laughed off but in actual fact, it really isn't so easy. I can't help but think of it and wonder why that thought would have even existed in the first place ?.? But that said, I'm really very thankful for those that are happy for me especially when y'all say 'approve' (damn cuteeeee *.*). I'll try my very very best to make this work :DD
Everythings in life is not known by default. You got to invest on the time and effort to learn new things and experiences to improve on yourself. I'm still improving coz I know I'm never perfect. There's always room for improvements which makes me wanna find out more and do better in. Hopefully, I can meet up to the expectations to those whom I care and are important to me. That said, lets say its never easy to juggle and prioritise what is important and what used to be important but guess slowly, all will fall in place.


Comments
Post a Comment