01/04/2018 ❤ April Full


Inevitably A P R I L got to be my favorite month and the month I anticipate the most. I'm sure most of you would have guessed the reason why or perhaps my close friends will easily know the answer to why is it my favorite month ^^ And yes coz its my birthday month! Hehe :P

This year is kinda weird I dunno why?! Maybe as we all aged, we look forward less to our birthdays or even treat it as any other day. This is kinda a huge difference coz I've always been so excited for my birthdays in the past to the extent I place so much emphasis on this big day to myself and to my friends as well. Listen to all the rants and stories my friends would have to share about how ridiculous I was back then especially in secondary school days where I would cry or be angry with my friends for forgetting my birthday. Childish thoughts back then but its quite hilarious to think back. HAHAHA :D

Although my anticipation level kinda dropped this year for my birthday, I'm still quite excited for the many happening things that's gonna happen this month. It definitely started off with the best thing ever and I'm really thankful as to how things turned out! So so blessed to have you. Guess I'm legit overly attached and clingy now!❤

Then its gonna be my run on 8th April. Got to be the most meaningful birthday present and achievement unlocked if I managed to complete my first 10km marathon on that day. Would never have thought of myself actually participating in one and I'm glad I did. This is definitely a big step out of my comfort zone, for someone who can't even run constantly for 2.4km back in primary and secondary school days, guess I deserve a pat on my back uh!

Subsequently would be celebrations for the people I love and love me. This got to be the highlight for the month since I'll be the centre of attraction during the celebrations! HAHA!! For the many years and counting friendships, my family, dd, just know that yall mean the world to me and I wouldn't want to trade anything else for you guys. I will constantly put in effort to maintain and continue our friendship so just please stick by me till forever and ever. Love Love! ❤❤

Last but not least, the most dreaded finals is gonna be the closing for this eventful month. Weeks of mugging and lets hope all will be good and I will do well for my exams!

Comments

Popular Posts