Lessons were quite boring xcept for some
Lined up outside class.
Took our temperature
Didnt noe there was make-up lesson so
all of us didn't brought our CL tb.

Chinese
Played Games
1st is the passing of message
ChunHang was punished to hold the bottle again
During the game,
Eeleen didn't dare to pass the message to Daryl
Almost have to stop the game:(
Next was continuing of the words:?

Maths
Went through Maths HBL ws 9.1,9.2 and 9.3.

Music
Was supposed to present for the music project
But we was taking our own sweet time
So we wasted 10 mins + 5mins for spot-checking
In the end didn't have the time to present
Passed our thumbdrive and off to recess.

Recess
Had recess with CABS.
Only me and siqi ate
Carissa and Ameline were on a diet
They were having drinks nia:=)

History
History teacher didn't so Mr Chou relief our class
He told us the reason why he cut his head botak
Were doing our worksheet quietly
And he told us that after his 'period' Mr Faisal is reliefing us
Phoebe and Avatar suddenely laugh esp. Phoebe
Than the 'period' that sir say they said that its the period for gurls
Anw managed to complete the WS with a lot of difficulties faced

English
Went through Holiday Assignment-Comprehension and Summary

Science
Took our 2nd temperature
Was supposed to take during EL lesson but didnt heard the announcement
Handed up our Holiday Assignment
Didnt do a number of questions inside
Also learnt how to label the heart
Having a Science test on Friday on Osmosis and Diffusion and rest

Today wasnt a good day for me
Emo-ed for some time
Felt that I am left out and useless
Thoughts of leaving CABS came into my mind
Maybe CAPS is better than CABS
I think most of them would agree
Phoebe is indeed much more beautiful than me.
I have already accept the fact that I am ugly

Aft class ended at 1.30
Accompanied Carissa coz she was waiting for RongZhou
Carissa and RongZhou went off together while
Me,SiQi,Ameline,Phoebe,Daryl,WeiSheng and ChongSing
Ate Popcorn chicken and bubble tea:)
We spent quite a lot of time there chatting laughing
They keep calling me 孟子/狮子.LOL
Went to canal ltr and strted chatting again
Did something wrong again
SiQi's EL book was about to drop into the drain
I was maybe able to stop it but i didn't
Really Sorry ah SiQi!!
How I wish I am able to stop it so they wun blame me:(

Comments

Popular Posts