School Holiday extended
Dunno to be happy or sad?:(/:)
WHY?
Home-Based Learning..:(
Homework given was lik damn lot sia
Havent even completed
And my litespeed account
Cannot upload hw into workbin
So have to print out.
School Re-open dunno how to explain to the teachers
Will they believe what I say??
ANW SiQi has agreed to upload it to her
I just have to send them to her
But I have already asked Mum to print it *sobs sobs*
People will say I waste paper..

Went to JP for shopping today
Was supposed to go with CABS
But Carissa didn't go due to some reasons which i oso dunno
So Phoebe,Ameline,Brenda and SiQi went.
Oh yah still gt 1 more person went ZheWei(sry if wrong spelling)
Wad is their relationship?
Me and SiQi are guessing.haha(ameline dun whack us)
I and SiQi were waiting for Phoebe and Ameline at control station
And they end up to be at MacDonald
Wasted our time waiting for them there
So went to MacDonald to find them
Aft they ate their lunch,
I and SiQi went to Pepper Lunch for our lunch
Phoebe ate her ice-cream and we ate our set lunch
Thats where ZheWei appeared
After having our lunch went shopping
Ameline bought a leopard sports jacket for 22bucks.
Was green in colour but it suits her
So went shopping around
Went to Coffee Bean when we spend most of our time there.
Around 5+ Phoebe went hme
Me and SiQi went hme at 5.30
As for ZheWei and Ameline I seriously dunno.haha.
(Took only 2 pictures. So Please ENJOY~~)

Comments

Popular Posts