Was raining in the morning:(
Everything was ok today:)

PE
Luckily didn't got caught by Ms O for my hair and attire.
Passed all my NAPFA and the badddest grade I got was E
And that was my Incline-Pull-Up:(I HATE INCLINE sia:(
Was running for rounds around the hall
1.Ran 1 round and did 10 sit-ups
2.Ran 1 round and did 10 push-ups
3.Ran 1 round and did 10 starjumps
We mistooken starjumps for jumping jacks.Hehe:)
Maths
Went straight to the Computer Lab 3 for the Maths Quiz
Total of 25 questions at ace-learning
Think I was the slowest among them
Only did until question 20 or below
Confirm fail wan lorh.
Recess
Went to change into our uniform
About to walk out of the toilet and saw Ms O there
And at that time i didn't pin up my hair
Lucky sia she nvr go into the toilet
So went back to the toilet and pin my hair den come out again
Chinese
Was guessing ZhangYi's birth date
Ameline guess correctly:)
And her birth date was 5 April:)
Science
Went through the paper.
Watch a video about a women giving birth
So Disgusting:(

Went to Kenny Cafe and settle our lunch with PS.
Ate TomYam noodle with Phoebe while SiQi ate Vegetable Rice
Ms Goh den came and ask whether SiQi was a lesbian
So Funny sia.Went back to school and change into PE

Band
Went to band room and strted setting up instrument
BrendaYuen was not there:(
Was practising very hard about the exercises
Changed place with Yasmin and was sitting beside LIPIN!!
And she did a thing that was damn hilarious

CONVERSATION between me and Lipin:

ME:What is a Eflat clarinet
LiPin: The instrument that Alvin was playing
ME:I thought that was an OBOE?
Lipin:Oh?Ya Hor!
ME: *was laughing non-stop*
LiPin:"I haven't complete my sentence,I was saying that the Eflat clarinet was actually an
OBOE的兄弟.
So CONCLUSION!!:
From now onwards,if anyone want to disiao LiPin,
Can call her this nickname Oboe的兄弟!!


Played Jericho.From Bar 1 to Bar 56, I can oni play a few bars.
Must buck up already
Dismissed a 6+

Saw SiQi,Ashraf,Shareez and RongZhou under the big umbrella?
Waited for Ameline and Carissa for their CCA to be dismissed
Went off 1st with SiQi.SiQi walked home alone.Her EZ-link no $$
Went to buy bubble tea and RZ and the rest came.
CARISSA was jealous!!!
Walked to the bus-stop and saw Oboe的兄弟.
She took the 1st bus which was fully packed
And soon the next bus came which was quite empty.
Chatted with MingLi and Joleen at the bus.
Purposely ignored Carissa when she say goodbye to me:(
All of you may think so esp.Carissa!!:)

Comments

Popular Posts