Flashbacks

Browsed through my previous posts as I really am bored. It's quite interesting to read through and remember things that have passed for quite sometime. Especially during primary school where PSLE was the major exam we all are facing and I was blogging about all the incidents that happen with my best friends and teachers^^ really miss those time!
My life was not perfect in fact it was a life that no one would wish for. With friendship problem now and then I really wonder what did I do to deserve all this. 28 September 2009. That incident happen. Thinking back now I really wonder how I manage to overcome it! I'm a strong girl!! Hahaha!! Without friends, without anyone to rely on, I'm alone and I can get out of it! Perhaps I cried, did silly things but I'm glad I'm okay now.
Life now may not be the best but I'm satisfied. With friends, clique, guy best friend, best friend number 1, family, teachers that are like friends to me and all those who are reading and liking my blog! Really appreciate everything. I have no idea when all this things will last but I have them now!;)
Friends are friends.. I have no idea how to differentiate between real and fake friends, how to see whether one is true and care for me. OMG I'm gonna disappoint someone who taught me all this stuff!>.< nvm I shall try!!
Last 3 MCQ paper in a week time.. Time faster pass please! Get all this over and done with and in free to do all the stuff I wantttttt!!!!:P

Comments

Popular Posts