LIFE~~
Currently at class chalet! I dunno why I'm feeling like this, emo-ing at one corner. Came with a enjoyable mood but now it's all gone. Can't even enjoy properly.. I did so many things with nothing in mind just purely doing it, not wanting anyone to praise or claim any credit but It seems like none care.. No matter how much I try, how I change, the inner me and how people treat me will always be the same.. It's sad just thinking of it... What's even hurting its from friends.. I tried my best.. I just have to tell myself it's reality.. No one cares about me.. No matter what and how I do.. So don't bother trying, it won't helps..
LIFE it's really life! I really hope I can run away from all these.. Have been going through all sorts of weird circumstances and none of it is good.. Perhaps there is but I'm sure those bad times took more than 50%! When will my life ever change? Maybe NEVER! That's life, I have to face it and accept it. How sad!:(
LIFE it's really life! I really hope I can run away from all these.. Have been going through all sorts of weird circumstances and none of it is good.. Perhaps there is but I'm sure those bad times took more than 50%! When will my life ever change? Maybe NEVER! That's life, I have to face it and accept it. How sad!:(

Comments
Post a Comment