SHOPPING!!^^
Busy shopping for prom this few days! Prom is on next Tuesday!!! 27 November!! Few more days to do last minute shopping! Dress, heels, clutches and many many accessories to be bought! Just rebounded my hair and did my contact lens! New look!^^ Only 2 days to shop for my prom stuff! First shopping date on 22/11 and bought my ELECTRIC BLUE dress!! OMG! My favourite colour hope it will e nice to everyone who see me wearing it and hope it won't clashhhhh!! Next shopping date tmr to shop for clutches, heels as well as the accessories! Hope I get everything I want tmr! Den I can relax and look forward to do my manicure on Monday! Have yet thought of a design for my nails.. Feel like doing French manicure but it seems too simple! Haisss.. Quite worried though nvm one thing at a time!>.<
Prom theme is out : KNIGHTS AND PRINCESSES! This year's theme and saw the invitation card.. Will we get one ourself? Not sure what to comment on the prom this year as everything seems to be so last minute and left tangling.. Not confirmed? Not efficient? I really have nothing to say just hope it will be a success! Hope everyone will enjoy and be happy!! It must be a good memory for everybody! :) Hope I will enjoy and be happy!!!^^
Prom theme is out : KNIGHTS AND PRINCESSES! This year's theme and saw the invitation card.. Will we get one ourself? Not sure what to comment on the prom this year as everything seems to be so last minute and left tangling.. Not confirmed? Not efficient? I really have nothing to say just hope it will be a success! Hope everyone will enjoy and be happy!! It must be a good memory for everybody! :) Hope I will enjoy and be happy!!!^^

Comments
Post a Comment