RAMEN time!

26MARCH2013,TUESDAY!

Rest day today so decided to start preparing for my farewell gifts for my colleague! Just a simple, standard card of mine! Hope they like it though! So woke up at 12.30!!! Shocked at the timing I woke up coz usually standard wake up timing around 9-10!>.< haha! So prepared and off to jp with bro! So long since I last went out with him! So AJISEN for brunch! Super craving for ramen for dunno how long already! I think bro have the same crave as me coz we are indulging yummylicious-ly! Haha! Btw AJISEN's ramen really super nice!! Especially Tom yum base! Previously there's only seafood Tom yum! Now there's alot of variety! Definitely won't get sick! Pork, chicken karaage, dory fish, vegetable Tom yum ramen!! Are you salivating?0.0 haha! Developed my photos as well! So went popular and bought papers for card! Went to cd Rama and saw BIGBANG and 2NE1's concert disc! OMG! So gonna get them but BIGBANG's $69.90?!! And 2NE1's $59.90 or around there! Expensiveee!! Most probably gonna do some research before getting them! Going other places to check out the pricing!!:P Bought my stickers at paper stone as well! Super duper worth it coz they are doing some sales so 4 for $9.90 and some consists of 2 and the other 5! Bought ink pad as well for my chops! Happy happy! Whenever I go out, I sure spent a lot of money one!! Like running tap!:P Gelato shop opening in jp! Can get it whenever I like lerh!>.< So sharetea to end the day and bro's treatinggggg!:)) Home! Cut, paste, write! Chionging my cards in progresssss...

Comments

Popular Posts