Wish upon the star!

Wishes piling up maybe coz my birthday is approaching! So much things I wanna buy, so much things I wanna try, so much things I want to do with special people, so much people I want to meet up with! Lets share!^^ though I'm not sure if I am able to fulfill all!>.<

WISH WISH WISH!
1. Trip to USS
2. Explore Singapore! (I'm actually a country bumpkin if you don't know me!)
3. Spend more time with love ones
4. Buffet around the world
5. Overseas trip with family
6. Overseas trip with friends
7. Friends that never leave

THINGS I WANT!
1. BIGBANG & 2NE1 concert discs
2. Wallet
3. Watch
4. Polaroid
5. Laptop sleeve

Haha! I sound abit weird in this post! Like abit emo but I'm super fine!>.< that's all on the train to work now! 4 more days if work and ByeBye!:(/:)

Comments

Popular Posts