Treat!
12MARCH2013
Off day so it shall be treat day as well! Yet treated my family after getting a job, getting my pay so today shall be the day! Busy from the morning till night!!:(( Settle poly enrollment package though! So medical checkup early in the morning! Headed to je's sata! My god the queue was super duper ultra long! So my lucky number 16! But the number oso no use one, take for show! So x-ray, urine test, eye test, blood pressure test and lastly doctor consultation! The most time consuming was the doctor's consultation, others were like a breeze! So I waited for about 2 hrs till my turn and sat down for like 5 mins and left the room! LOLs!! Haha but the doctor was quite hilarious and humorous^^ oh yah saw Joel there as well but not sure whether he saw me though!:P I tend to keep quiet instead of going forward to greet ppl when I see familiar faces! Pardon me!>.< So medical checkup completed! Next was the trip to the bank for fee payment! Next, lunch! Hehe:))
Dinner treat! Decided to have SWENSEN coz I'm so interested in dessert now and there is so much dessert I want to try there! So dinner was so so good with appetizer, main dish and dessert! Hehe hope family have fun eating and enjoyed it! I guess all of us were bloateddddd!
Off day so it shall be treat day as well! Yet treated my family after getting a job, getting my pay so today shall be the day! Busy from the morning till night!!:(( Settle poly enrollment package though! So medical checkup early in the morning! Headed to je's sata! My god the queue was super duper ultra long! So my lucky number 16! But the number oso no use one, take for show! So x-ray, urine test, eye test, blood pressure test and lastly doctor consultation! The most time consuming was the doctor's consultation, others were like a breeze! So I waited for about 2 hrs till my turn and sat down for like 5 mins and left the room! LOLs!! Haha but the doctor was quite hilarious and humorous^^ oh yah saw Joel there as well but not sure whether he saw me though!:P I tend to keep quiet instead of going forward to greet ppl when I see familiar faces! Pardon me!>.< So medical checkup completed! Next was the trip to the bank for fee payment! Next, lunch! Hehe:))
Dinner treat! Decided to have SWENSEN coz I'm so interested in dessert now and there is so much dessert I want to try there! So dinner was so so good with appetizer, main dish and dessert! Hehe hope family have fun eating and enjoyed it! I guess all of us were bloateddddd!



Comments
Post a Comment