I need that someone.

What to do and what not to do? I really don't know.. Currently in a dliemma... Really need help need advice from the people I can share to.. But I have no idea who to approach.. I'm so lost, so scared. Really don't know what I should do.. Really don't want to be the one constantly approaching. Makes me think that I am irritating.. Maybe I should stop. Being alone might still be the best afterall.. Keeping everything myself. Is it what I should do.. Really scared.

Envious those who have best buddies all over them coz they are the one they thought of when they need help. I have friends but no one i can think of when something like this happen... Maybe i think too much but it is really damn scary. Especially what happen previously that have been constantly reminding me to watch on my behaviour.. But I'm still glad for the friends around me. Now we are all busy with all our stuffs.. All dispersed to all parts of Singapore, meeting up once a week but yah maybe it won't be like that.. Come to think of it, it's quite saddening.

Really don't like the irritating me always making the first move but life is really getting boring!! Someone save me pleaseeee.. Also dont like being left out!! Sigh sigh!!I'm so sad. I'm so lost. Someone tell me what I should do okay??

Labour day shall be a stay home day for me! Too tired to go out. So I shall start on my FOM research now.. Like NOW!! And stop thinking!

DADDY's BIRTHDAY TMRRRRR!! STEAMBOAT TODAYYYY!! YIPEEEEEE! Something to cheer me up from all these happenings..

Comments

Popular Posts