I see starsssss!

Yoo hoo tmr's Vesak day so it's holiday!! 3 days of break before the start of MST! Haven't started revising though but I believe I can do it! Rest today and mug tmr! So let's make use of my rest day to blogggg! 
This week went by so fast though it was a damn hectic week with FOM project submission and tons of homework to be doneee! So, Tuesday though it was quite a slack day but stayed back in school till 8+ as we were practicing for our FOM presentation the next day with my girls.. We were all super scared we must admit!:P So rest and chiong ITB and PACC homework! Oh my! It's super lot so did my work till 1 and slept at 1+ although lesson at 8 the next day!! My god, past my sleeping time a lot a lot!
Finally, the day has come! The project that had spent majority of our time in semester 1 and we are finally gonna present it! 2nd group to present and as usual we had breakfast and practice abit! I guess all of us were damn nervous that day!!! But after it ended, we were definitely delighted! It's finally over! But more and more projects coming up, STRESSS!
My awesome FOM group! Dress code: DRESS!^^

So saw stars that day as well! Jayley woo and Desmond! Managed to take picture with one of them! So happy!! But if its Romeo tan I will be happier!!:P

So Wednesday was the most tiring day ever as lesson ended all the way till 5 with only an hour break in between! Tired me is tiredddd! :(( cant satisfy my crave for Starbucks! 1 for 1! Haiss nvm shall drink sharetea then! My another favorite: winter melon milk tea with pudding jelly! So homed and BC homework to be done but instead of doing, I dozed off! Imagine how tired I am!

Last day of official lesson and it will be exam week den holidayssss! Thursday! Econs lesson to start off the day! Mr Augustine Goh is damn funny as usual! Today's lesson was extremely filled with laughter! Haha! Sheep, deer, goat, cow! Lesson then was quite okay and after last lecture went to co room with LiWen to take her consent form! And in the end it was the indemnity form she had! Damn funny siaa! And we bought our mcflurry for the super hot weather and as usual we went to explore the school! Walked to fc2 and t1-5?0.0 main library, colours and then home! Next place we gonna explore is definitely the spgg! Not been there before though.. So photo spam as usual! And I have to admit the colour background in our classrooms are damn bright and nice.. Love it so much! Purple, punk, yellow! My god! Photo spam! And I just realized I like to say 'Damn it', crude but my new pet phrase!>.< 
Tmr's so gonna be mugging day! Must do well for MST! JIAYOU to all! We can do it! Hang on and it will soon be holidayyyyyy!

To keep a distance away 

Comments

Popular Posts