TA-DA~~
WOOHOO! I'm back! Not posting for damn long coz really really super busy with projects and tutorials.. So where should I start from? Dinner with half clique (JunHao, ChunHang & Phoebe) at FishnCo. CSCC interview before that!! Oh my it's super scary I can say! Anw we waited for quite awhile and almost gave up waiting.. Something to be happy for is that me, Cherie & Xinyin went to the interview together!! Yipee!!^^ Haha so back to dinner.. Was damn super hungry so aft FishnCo we had dessert at the Gelato shop!! Finally GEGEGELATOOOO!! My favourite! So aft that went home and Junhao decided to jio me out to teach him Amaths! Mr god so long since I last touch on that so chiong home and out again.. Bought lappy to multitask.. Apparently what he learnt I have no idea if I have learnt so didn't help him much!! Sorry! Hope he's able to do the test thoughhhhh..
Thursday! We had like 3hr 45in break as we didn't have BC so we decided to have lunch at Vivo! With the awesome peeps Liwen, Sharron, Jaslyn, Ben, Linus & Bryan! Wishy washy as per normal.. First decide where to go, next decide what to eat!! HEADACHEEE! So we went to the Japanese shop which incoprate 3 of the famous Japanese food ranging from ramen to rice! So many to choose from so choosing what to eat took us quite some while as well.. So the guys didnt believe I can eat super spicy stuff and challenge me to eat Volcano ramen! So help me decide on what to eat! HAHAHA! After eating went to walk around to digest our awesome lunch! Phototaking and Snapchatting as per normal.. Trained back to school for FOM and yah we were lateee! Lucky not very late!:P Project time next with my awesome girls group!! Woohoo~
Friday was as per normal! TGIF!! So tired with FOM project this week as well as assessment! But glad the week went by fastttt!
TODAY TODAY! Gen-Ed test to start off the day! Quite okay I guess den lesson lesson! FOM project aft BC last lesson! Busy editing our written report to 10 pages long and we finally did it! OMG a sense of accomplishment especially to me and ZhiRui who has been struggling to complete it within the requirements. So so happy! So did content page and cover page with the help of the rest! Next is our powerpoint! Damn nice I must admit! Hehe:) So now next challenge is to memorise what I'm gonna present and be a good clicker on the actual day which is two days from now?!! WEDNESDAY!!
Dinner with the car coz she have to do sth like market analysis for her presentation to her class. So had our dinner at 'POULET' Quite okay but very little choice! The food are plated prettily! And the tiramisu! Yum yum! So went around after that and in the end we end up shopping. Bought similar cardigan and dress! Finally!^^ Haha! HOMED and sleeping soon. Goodnight peeps:)
Thursday! We had like 3hr 45in break as we didn't have BC so we decided to have lunch at Vivo! With the awesome peeps Liwen, Sharron, Jaslyn, Ben, Linus & Bryan! Wishy washy as per normal.. First decide where to go, next decide what to eat!! HEADACHEEE! So we went to the Japanese shop which incoprate 3 of the famous Japanese food ranging from ramen to rice! So many to choose from so choosing what to eat took us quite some while as well.. So the guys didnt believe I can eat super spicy stuff and challenge me to eat Volcano ramen! So help me decide on what to eat! HAHAHA! After eating went to walk around to digest our awesome lunch! Phototaking and Snapchatting as per normal.. Trained back to school for FOM and yah we were lateee! Lucky not very late!:P Project time next with my awesome girls group!! Woohoo~
Friday was as per normal! TGIF!! So tired with FOM project this week as well as assessment! But glad the week went by fastttt!
TODAY TODAY! Gen-Ed test to start off the day! Quite okay I guess den lesson lesson! FOM project aft BC last lesson! Busy editing our written report to 10 pages long and we finally did it! OMG a sense of accomplishment especially to me and ZhiRui who has been struggling to complete it within the requirements. So so happy! So did content page and cover page with the help of the rest! Next is our powerpoint! Damn nice I must admit! Hehe:) So now next challenge is to memorise what I'm gonna present and be a good clicker on the actual day which is two days from now?!! WEDNESDAY!!
Dinner with the car coz she have to do sth like market analysis for her presentation to her class. So had our dinner at 'POULET' Quite okay but very little choice! The food are plated prettily! And the tiramisu! Yum yum! So went around after that and in the end we end up shopping. Bought similar cardigan and dress! Finally!^^ Haha! HOMED and sleeping soon. Goodnight peeps:)







Comments
Post a Comment