CS Chalet!
Met with Marcus and sohjiayi at Mac! Early birds who were enjoying their ice creammmm! Went to arcade to find castor who was jubeating! So long since I saw someone Jubeat! Still remembering Jubeat trending among sec 4 life where majority of the guys I met were jubeating! Then Eddie and LingTing joined with LAOBAN! Yay yay! Thanks:) Irfan and Nicholas came and we left to book in the chalet! Roam around this shop which sells stuff for toddlers! Toys, shoes, shirt, etc to kill our time! I swear the stuffs are super cute okay!^^
Started buying food one by one to eat at white sands before heading to chalet! Bought my honey sticks! Have been tempted to buy long agooo! So so wanted to take bus but ended up walking and it started raining! Unlucky x2!
Reached ehub and went to shop at fair price first while castor, Nicholas aka kwang oso & irfan went to check in! Hunted for my light sticks for quite some time and finally found it! Happy girl 96!:D Bought some food, snacks & drinks!
Simjiayi have to go first before coming back later so accompanied her to the busstop then back to meet the rest at the chalet! Yay laoban! Slacked awhile, poker and all before the BBQ food arrived! Went to collect with Marcus, YingJie & Castor!
Woohoo BBQ time! I'm always impressed with how people start fire for BBQ! I only know how to cook lah dunno how to set fire soooooo eye power!0.0
Had our own food team created on the spot! Me and kwang soo! Hehe:p cooked cooked and cooked! Me cooking and he inspecting if the food especially chicken wing is cooked or not!
Cats came to intrude! So many people like but me the only one who got scared by it! Scaredy girl here! Scared of dogs and cats lah seriously! They approached and I dodged! Even climbing up to seats and tables! Oopsie!
Rain came to intrude our BBQ next so we ended up holding umbrellas and cooking at a same time! Didn't stop even when the rain came coz we still have a lot a lot to cookkkk!
Lukas PHUAH aka burden PHUAH and his friend came to crash our chalet! Hehe quite suprised to see him and the first time we met we fight as usual!:P Talked talked talked and out to eat and BBQ again!
Waited for the rest of the CS to come one by one before Cheryl & Raquel's secret plan can begin!
Jamie and simjiayi finally reached and yay full strength! All 22 of us were there!! Super super ultra extra long that we have full strength, or perhaps we never had it before! Hehe happy die everybody!
Group shot after everybody reached! Rare moment to be captured!:) thanks Lukas and qianhui (I think) for helping us taking the pictures! A lot of requirements while taking so it's not an easy job! Thanks thanks! Quite lucky to have them though.. Imagine if we ask someone else to take I guess it won't turn out nice and the person may not have so much time to spare sooooo xie xie!:)
CS SPAMSSS...
Apparently, it's a routine for heart to heart talks in every CS batch so we did it! After spamming so much photos, we went inside and sit in a big circle and started with our h2h talkie! Lollipops to keep that ball rolling so we took turns sharing our thoughts, reflecting and letting all out! Glad to know how important this CS family is and the bond that will be unbreakable!
Small cute little something by Cheryl which she bought and brought back from her BKK trip!:D
After talking and sharing, Regine, Xavyer, simjiayi & Jamie have to leave! Bid farewell and we started to have fun! The night is still youngggg! Cheryl bought sparkles for us to play with which get all of us eggcited!!! Me me super excited! I have no idea how long I have not played sparkles so yah!! Yay yay!
We started having all sorts of ideas on how to play with the sparkles! Videoing of us playing the sparkle and writing words but faileddd! Hehe it's damn hard to video so I guess what's best is whatever we see with our eyes! :D
#1! Anyway ended up we all took 2 sparkle each and attempted to light up all at once! Failed once and succeed the second time with the help of the fire starter!
#2 Used the leftover sparkle and made the letters CS on the ground, poking it into the grass! Discussed on how we should light the sparkles ASAP so that the words could be seen. Sooooo....
After playing, hungry! Ate the food left from the BBQ! Guess everyone was hungry at that time, all of us were eating! Went back in after eating and waited for time to pass before our running man game!
Running man game! Team seeker VS team hider!
Team seeker!
Castor, Kaylin, sohjiayi, JiaYun, MingFu, Zoey, Caleb & Nicholas
Team hider!
Cheryl, Raquel, Marcus, Eddie, Irfan, YingJie, LingTing, Joyann, ChaiNa & Me
Name tags! BO for me! Not body odor but Brenda ong okay people! Hehe primary school joke is back again!xP
Game started and went to find place to hide! Partnered with ChaiNa and we found a spot, seated and talked! A lot of time to spare before the alarm rings and all! Quite bored though coz we have nothing to do and the mosquitoes like to feed on me! Out and I got like 3 bites!:((
Time pass super slowly! After we got a chance to find the seeker we have to go back and hide again! Managed to find out something that allowed me to check the timings for the alarms but still we got caught coz we weren't sure about the instructions! Back to chalet to find irfan, YingJie, LingTing & Joyann who got caught! Marcus, Eddie, Cheryl & Raquel DAEBAK coz they didn't get caught and survived until the entire game end!:)
Bathed and lepaked! Snap pictures, played mind games and knew the trick to a few new ones that I didn't know previously! Yay yay!
Chit chatted awhile before we all bathed! Time check: 6am! Went to have MACBREAKFAST as a whole CS coz we were hungryyyy! Ate talked and then back!
Wanted to ton but then my eyes were closing so drag myself to remove my contacts and slept for 1hr or so before I'm up while some of them were watching horror movies from mingfu's lappie! Up and join to watch the 2nd horror movie, Thai movie! Quite interesting and scary though! Haha but enjoyed the movieeee:D Rained for quite some time before it stopped and we dragged the check out timing! Haha:P
End of chalet!! Thanks thanks thanks castor for planning this and everyone for coming down to have full strength CS13/14! And of course our mummies in this family we love a lot a lot, RAQUEL & CHERYL! They were the ones that bonded us so well and bond together with us so well:D
CHERYL! CS head! The fierce yet not fierce and cute head you can ever wish for! She's very blur but when it comes to serious work she's very professional and strict! Like spending time with her coz she's very cute! Thanks for all the gifts and wise words you always give us! Always not forgetting our souvenir when you were overseas!:) Thanks! CS love you!
RAQUEL! Assistant CS head! Though we don't see you quite often but we know you love us a lot a lot! Always caring for us and you are very friendly! Make us feel comfortable to be with you and approachable! Thanks for everything you have done for us! Though we might not know, you still do it wholeheartedly for us! CS love you 2!:D
Left at like 11am when we were supposed to be checking out at 10am! All very lethargic so home sweet home!
Original intention to go to the beach but bro's booking out at 10+ am so just nice I can go and fetch him! Bye beach:( but I guess I didn't went coz it rained after awhile!
Is it weird for someone to go to the beach alone?
Have been thinking about it but I don't find it weird leh! Haha I have no idea why I like the beach so much but it's a good place to emo, think and really think! Just have a sudden feel to go there after all that I am experiencing!>.< hehe not in a really good mood for the past few days coz I'm kinda affected!:P
So so waited for my brother! Another thing I'm impressed with myself is that I can really spot my bro very well! All of the NS men look so alike and I managed to spot my brother! Yay yay! Kudos to me:) Trained where it started raining! Long ride back! Chatted with bro:) I always love and look forward to fetching him I dunno why too! Hehe! Had Mac for lunch yet again...
That's all people!! School's starting soon so let's enjoy our last few days of holidays bah! Yay yay!:D Looking forward to disco night tmr! Yippee!^^
I like this picture a lot so I shall end of with this picture bah! I wonder why I always like pictures with my shadow! Hehe inferior or not but who cares! I like shadow picturessss! My shadow + my sparkle!^^
G O O D N I G H T!




































Comments
Post a Comment