End of secondary life~

Got my GCE O levels result yesterday. Not really happy or upset actually and quite surprised with my result! Although English was quite disappointing!:( Was shocked with my combine humanities and physics result as I miraculously got an A2! Never had I thought of getting an A for them as those are my weak subjects:P Anw my result are as follow:
L1R4: 12 L1R5: 14
English: C6
Mathematics: A2
Additional Mathematics: A1
Combine Humanities: A2
Biology: B3
Chemistry: B3
Physics: A2
Chinese: A1

Happy that all my friends scored well and are able to enter the course of their choice! Me as well!^^ Most probably putting Business Administration from Singapore Polytechnic as my first choice! Hope everyone including myself are able to get our first choice!! Woohoo!!~~ Also wish to motivate those who are upset with their result to not give up, quite heartbroken to see friends you know and friends around you to be affected coz of their results! Jiayou people!! We can do it! Our future will definitely be colorful if we want it to be!^^

Last day in school uniform! I will definitely miss Westwood secondary school and all the teachers who had taught me before! Love them alot and they are all super duper good teachers! I'm sure they will be able to help more teenagers like me get good grades in the future! Mr Lee, Mrs Baljit, Mrs Tan, Mdm Saha, Mdm Goh, Mr Chng, Ms Liu, Ms Wong, Mr How, Ms Zhang, Ms Nai, Ms Ang, Mr Samuel, Mr Faisal, Ms Nithiya, Mrs Lee, Ms Yeo and super lot more! Will add on if I suddenly rmb!:P

Comments

Popular Posts