Somebody

Something make me feel sad all of a sudden last night. Not being respected. Why must it be the case? Really have the urge to shout, to cry out loud! But I don't wish to break any of our relationship! I said can't but nobody listened! Just because you want to go, you have to go, I have to let you go. Why?? I don't feel respected at all.. I know by saying all this one will feel that I am super sucky and stuff but I have no choice?! I have no guts to let anyone know so yah I shall keep it to myself!
Everytime I wish to have somebody to talk to but have no one to talk to.. Maybe have but I don't dare to talk to coz I'm afraid I will really do what you have always told me to do.. Lets see bah! Time to work!^^
Shall shop for shoes later on after work!

Comments

Popular Posts