Shop till you drop!

24JANUARY2013,THURSDAY!

Shopping date with Siqi, Carissa and Phoebe. From brunch at Bugis + to shopping at Bugis street and to fareast plaza and to Cineleisure and then to wisma! Wow! Legs are sour and pain! But definitely bought lots of stuff! All of us bought sth including myself! Perhaps I'm the one who bought the most! Siqi only bought a top? But since she's going shopping again, hope she will buy more the next time! Had ramen for brunch and the name of it was god fire! 4 levels of spiciness but I chose level 1! Not spicy for me should have picked level 2?! Overall it was nice but the can drink was super expensive! $2.50 for a can!! Woahhh!:P Went shopping straight after that and bought quite some stuff.. Shirt, shorts, bag and case! That was my loots for the day! Satisfied! But I still think I don't have enough shorts though! Hehe! Bought frolick instead of gelato that I have been craving! It was a good deal as it was a Thursday and there was a 1 for 1 promotion going on!^^ That's all! We literally shopped for the entire day and the usual talkings and stuff!! Oh yah, photos!~~





Comments

Popular Posts