SHOPPING!

16JAN2013!
Went shopping with Michelle on Wednesday! BUGIS!^^ Shopped for CNY clothes as well as others! Had pepper lunch for lunch!:P Sounds weird but its been a long time since I last ate that! Surprisingly saw junleong working there, happy working!:) Before I stepped out of my house, I was wondering whether we will be awkward together and whether we have conversations to talk about.. Afraid that there would be total silence though! But I'm glad there wasn't! Best friends indeed! So long since we last met, are and chatted for so longggg!! OMG I miss it so much! Anw after lunch headed to Bugis and that's where our shopping started! Started off at Bugis street where we got most of our loots! Shorts, shirts, jacket!:) Happy happy!:D

Headed back to Bugis junction and had dessert time where Michelle had chinchou with longan and I got myself chendol! Brain freeze!>.< Walked around and went into a few shops after our break. Went to Bugis plus for awhile before we call it a day as I have to go to work! Felt so sad! And I'm guilty coz MICHELLE have to take the train ride home herself:((( So sorry! But I know she won't blame me!^^ FUN FUN FUN DAY! Looking forward to more of such days!



Comments

Popular Posts