幸福。满足。珍惜。
I'm deprived of sleep this few days especially workload piling up with projects due next week and not started studying for MST yet! Oops>.< Always sleeping at 12-1 despite 8am sleeppppp! Tired, tired, seriously dying!:(
10-5 lesson today! Quite okay despite me countless attempt that I almost fell asleep especially during stats lecture! Omgggg! Haha>.< project discussion for DBE as well! Oops just realized no pictures on Monday so today bah^^
Liwen bought fisheye lens and I'm impressed so we played around with it! Quite cool, tempting me to buy! Oops>.<
This girl's concert on Wednesday so left early for rehersal. I dunno why but I like this picture of us! :D
MAECONS lesson ended 30mins earlier so find things to do to kill time before meeting phoebe for interviewwww. Went to buy ice cream with Ben, Linus, Sharron and xinyin before meeting her! Attempt to cheat the counter for free ice cream but failed! So much for your brilliant idea uh Ben! Hahaha:D
Inter inter interviewwww! I guess it's the first time me and phoebe solo without the other girls? Haha XD Supposed to go to city square mall and we though it's at city hall so we tap out and then to realize it's actually at farrer park! Blur us! Tapped in again and trained there.
Walking from the mrt itself to the mall is exhausting luckily not working there! Hehe:P Not counted as a interview, just filling up of form and briefing! Excited and afraid at the same timeee! Mixed feelings this time round..
Dinner at some place where they serve noodle coz I feel like eating normal comfort food instead of fast food and abnormal food! Hahaha>.< Quite worth it with main course, drink & dessert? Yum yum:D
Assam laksa! 2nd time trying but I still crave for the first bowl I ate>.< All the onions are getting out of the bowl, it's damn lot so I spend some time picking it out!
Chit chatted about working life and phoebe sharing her experience of working there with Car previously! Hope I can commit coz it definitely sound fun to meeee:) Homed after dinner coz the mall is really BORING! Home to rush my work, JIAYOU!
Wednesday 13112013!!
Liwen's CO concert day!! Yay yay! Super exciteddd:) Quite a busy Wednesday though! Lesson from 8-1! DBE role play was kinda fun coz all of us were so blur as to what we need to do XP! As the other groups were busy discussing, we were busy chilling?
Lunched at Mac with the girls where we happened to pass by this booth and bought rainbow in a jar! Yet to try but it's definitely pwetty!:D
Finally tried the new ebi burger and banana pie! I dunno if I'm weird or what it just doesn't taste as nice as how people say it is. Maybe coz it's not spicy and I'm not a fan of banana? Oops>.<
Liwen left for concert rehearsal, Jacq went home, Sharron left for cca fair so left me and xinyin. Tbh all of us were tired so sleeping at spectrum seems like a good idea! Haha soon after left to meet Xavier and off to mentoring!
Late max this guy but it was a good chat throughout the entire train ride. Learnt to think and not regret. Really make me wiser as to not think back and regret whatever that has took place. True enough.. No point!>.<
Mentoring session as usual with quite a large number of mentors! Games session straight for 2 hours! Still thinking if I should send my write-up.. Can someone help me?:( Dilemma>.<
Rushed home, bathe and out again! And at that point of time, the rain was heavy, super super heavy:(( Kinda spoil everything coz it's so troublesome! But nvm it's okay:)
Bus and trained back to school. Deciding whether to have dinner.. I have a habit of skipping meals>.< haha ended up bought my nacho cheese corn at mr bean and went to meet xinyin & Sharron at spectrum! Bought caramel macchiato from mc cafe! Waiting time sucks and I dunno there's something wrong with the coffee or not coz both of us felt uncomfortable after that.. The feeling of vomiting :((( Scar for coffee from now
Co concert with the girls to support our girl! Yay yay! RuiShan & Milton was there as well! Nice seeing you all but kinda bad that we can't sit together>.<
Kinda cool concert to watch coz it's just too amusing for me! Hehe we were all looking at guys and all! Oops, exposed! But the MCs were kinda high.. Hahaa
Let the picture talk.
Train ride home wouldn't be more fun without RuiShan! We literally chatted throughout the ride and I'm thankful for that! Little updates and sharing session to each other about ourself! Mummy ruishan^^ Should really catch up soon with the rest!
Homed and chiong stats tutorial before I can finally sleep! Tired.. Die.. Me..
Thursday 14112013
Short day. Slipper day. Lapsap day. Wearing slipper & sfl shirt just don't make us look like we are going to school! Oops>.< rather short day with stats and PACC and PACC ended earlyy!! And and it's Ms Sylvia's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS SYLVIAAAA!:)
No appetite for the entire day and feeling super sick! Cheeks started getting red that makes me look like I'm blushing but but I'm not. Guess this is what unusual that will happen to me when I'm sick;((
Coincidentally bumped into rongzhou! First time after the start of semester! Wow wow! Great catch up and I got "lectured" again! A nice friend to have lah always talking sense to me! Thanks boss:D
Got nagged to go home by them and skip sfl so I did coz I guess I really wasn't well.. Just felt guilty skipping though:P
Jacq left early so couldn't get a full shot of us but oh well.. Irony that we all dressed up for sfl and but didn't went :X
Went home at 3+, slept till 6+. Didn't really eat much that day too.. Did some work before I went to sleep at 12+ and woke up at 9+ the next morning! Such a piggy>.<
Friday 15112013!
Supposed to be a short day but it ended up to be a relatively long long day! Lesson and after that cca meeting! Econs lecture than mob!
After mob slacked our time away with liwen, Ben & Linus coz they have to collect their escapade shirt at 5pm and my cca meeting at 6pm. Ate and went to do some work before we dispersed! Finally my craving for ayam penyat satisfied!
<Unglam of me, glam of liwen by photographer Ben>
After eating we went to do a bit of our own individual work! Not too bad:)
After separating with them, went to find simjiayi and YingJie at clementi fairprice! Busy busy food team buying our food for event^^ Bought quite a lot of stuff though!
Back to school to put our stuff at Clubroom but it's closed already! Unlucky us!>.< Ended up carrying all the things everywhere we go! Burden max max!:P They had dinner at fc3 while I have my fruit juice! MingFu and JiaYun joined us after that:) then Eddie joined.
Some people really can't be trusted it like really finding trouble for yourself for trusting them. Thanks for making me understand this coz you know I won't trust you ever again. Thanks a lot.
Meeting as usual! Updates of the different sections and yah.. Serious and fun meeting though! Time to be serious we serious, time to have fun we had fun! Photo spams was the highlight! We just kept snapping with joyann's laptop to the extent we took 74 photos in like just a short time! Thinking of poses and all! :D
~Photos to enjoy~
一到十
After meeting had dry run for games that we were all so familiar with but we still have to!:(( Already tired to the max but but still enduring! Didn't know such games could be so fun with CS we were literally laughing throughout though towards the end I kinda died:P
Waited for simjiayi to be done before we left so talked awhile. After that last minute decision to have dinner/supper with the peeps! OMG fat die me>.< Ate at clementi with simjiayi, Marcus, MingFu and Nicholas:) Though we walked in circles, nice dinner! Bumped into a few familiar peeps:P
Ending of, last picture of CS! I guess I will feel so empty without them and regretting a lot a lot right now! Thanks thanks thanks I'm not now:D
Saturday 16112013!
Mentoring 18th anniversary today! Woke up and went to fetch the mentees from FHLCC to school! Quite a meaningful to do especially bonding time with the mentees:) Viroshini, me, Terence and Vincent, LEGGO:D Waited for awhile before we finally left so in the meantime, mentees were playing our phone's game.
With the mentees, walked to pioneer mrt and to Dover! Walked to mlt 12 and we went to change to our dresses^^
Short chit chat session with Liwen & Ben who were in school as well for escapade! So nice meeting them but I'm sorry couldn't talk much! After that wanted to go and find them with Lukas but they are busy busy:P
Ceremony started and me awkward panda sitting at the corner! Oh well.. Video montages were all very pretty and kinda meaningful event!
Refreshment break and met with the escapade peeps who were down for lunch as well:) Satisfying talk with liwen! Hehe at least kept me from the boredom>.<
Fiesta started at level 3! Quite a few games to keep the mentees hyped up and to achieve their points for presents.
Walked around and then decided to take care of one mentee, Tiffany! Accompanied her to play games and redeemed her prezzies! Guess she had fun and though I'm tired, I enjoyed her company as well! Smart and nice girl and also a good sister always thinking for her younger sister! Every prize she redeem, she redeemed two!:D
It's only when such events I get to meet people I'm comfortable with! Camps group mates and friends I know from camps! Didn't went around taking pictures but had a fun time seeing and talking to them^^
Waited, waited and waited for liwen to finish her escapade. Feeling what I feel on Thursday and I dunno why>.< But after awhile I'm okay already:D weird body! And in really sure my cheeks will only turn red when I'm sick! I'm weird!:P
Dinner at jem with liwen! We talked a lot about all kinds of different things! Nice time with her lah coz we don't have nothing to hide among each other! She wasn't feeling very good though coz her back camera decided to play trick on her.. One line at I dunno where! Cheer up girl okay:)
Pepper lunch for dinner plus ice cream! Waited quite awhile for our food coz quite a few orders I supposed! Walked around before we went home! Great dinner with her:)
So much to be done and I can't afford to fall sick! Stay strong and JIAYOU! To everyone too, drink more water and take care hao ma? FIGHTING!
Projects. Tutorials. Presentations. One week of hell and every thing will be over leaving with MST to be done:)
Actually you don't have to care, don't have to regret, don't have to try too hard, just be happy for what you have now and treasure them!













































Comments
Post a Comment