KIDZ

"LIFE teaches us to make good use of TIME, while TIME teaches us the value of LIFE"

Happy weekend spend with the love of my life, KIDS! Kids kids and still K I D S! :D

SATURDAY! 02112013
Attended children's day event by CS & cultural! CS first collaboration, first open event though I'm not in the MC, I still love my role as a helper, as mummy to my kid! 

Reporting time at 9.30am but kids only arrived at 11.30am! Buffering time~~ Get into our groupings and partners! With WeiMing! Avengers unite!^^ 

The moment the kids arrive, all of us went crazyyyy! Choosing and picking which adorable kid we wanted! Hahaa! Quite a few adorable kids that make me happy as well and ended up picking TECKHOCK! 6 years old!:D super KAWAII xiao boy boy! But he's super shy!

Though it's quite hard to start bonding with him but I'm glad I can say I'm close to him! Guess I really know what he feel and think and he will share what his feeling though sometimes it's quite hard to understand!

Lunched and we started our amazing race with the amazing kids! Games were relatively fun and unique! A different experience coz now I get to watch people play the games instead of playing myself!:)

Really cool lah to see them genuinely enjoying themselves! Holding on to my kid and making sure he enjoy everything^^ He's a sweet guy actually! When he drink, he will give us drink as well! When he eat, he will feed us also. One plain biscuit can be broken to dunno how many pieces. So sweet and nice of him!:) Much love though I only see and know him for the first time!

After games, break time and prize presentation and souvenir giving before the kids went back. Send the kids off from walking to the busstop to them getting the bus! Sad but I hope each and every one of them really enjoy themselves today! Though we were all tired but I guess everything is worth it! The bond, genuine love and laughter, sweat and happiness all worth it! 

Awesome CSCC bonding time with seniors and other subcomms!

Rushed to admiralty for cousin's housewarming! Boring train ride but guess it was quite fast! I dunno what I'm doing as well but it was shorter than what I expected! 

I'm independent! Haha in the past always relying on parents and for events like this, always going with them! But now I can go to a complete, strange place I have not been before and figuring my way out! So impressed with myself! Haha thinking while walking while taking my train and bus ride

First thing I do when I reach was to eat! Buffet style dinner for the hungry, piggy me! Nom nom nom! Fried rice, seaweed chicken, cereal prawn, siew mai, chocolate eclaire and etc etc! Hehe! Yum yum^^

Met my uncles, aunties and babies I have not met for sooooo long! Happy day surrounded by kids! Yay yay;) 

5 month old cousin's daughter! So white and pretty and so happy to see her like finally after she was born! 








Stayed for quite some time playing with the kids, chatting with le cousin and competing game with her! Hahahha fun fun fun! Chatted awhile with Ben as well and he got scolded by my babies! Hehe super epic and funny!:X 

Homed at around 10+! Dead tired and skipping CS event tmr! Luckily if not I'm going to be so deadddd! >.< 

SUNDAY! 03112013
To great-grandma house on Sunday and meeting my cutie pies! Mac breakie for breakfast after so longgggg! 



Ultimate cutie pies! 

Went to Jp to collect my two postages and finally opening all of them that I have kept for soooo long! Yay yay! And my shoes and bag arrived! Sharetea as well! Yay yay!:D

HOME BASED LEARNING WEEK^^ 

It's a good thing that we have one week of HBL! No need to go school just staying at home and completion of work! 

MONDAY! 04112013


TOP's birthdayyyy!! OMGGGG!! HAPPY 27th Birthday! Happy TOP Day!! My idol, my love! So handsome and attractive that I can't stop loving! And your unique voice and dance moves! Hehe though I'm not really a very good fan just know that I will keep loving you! Fangirl all the wayyy! Can't wait to watch Commitment, your new movie as well as your solo album? Hehee:X

Please don't mind me fangirling! Can't imagine how happy I will be if I get to see TOP one day!:P 

First day of HBL but also Escape plan with Ben. Oops oops Err quite busy due to school that I missed quite a number of movies I want to watch! Hais hais!>.< 

Bugis-> Cine-> Bedok

Halfway through we have to complete our mob so it was a rather funny thing we experience! Stopped halfway, found a place and started doing our work! Quite a burden and quite hard to do! But glad we managed to complete it!^^ 

Went to cine for movie and saw 2 familiar faces! Quite a shock coz the last time they saw us there as well! Hahaa:D Movie time! Awkward me was standing outside the wrong screen!:P

Escape plan was rather fun and exciting to watch! Smart smart people to break out of the jail itself! Not much fighting scenes maybe a few so it's still acceptable!

Went to bedok initially to eat pasta but ended up the shop didn't open! 2nd time already! Guess bedok don't like me:(( Anw ended up having clay pot rice and satayyy! Hehe confused between fats and pineapple!:X 

Fat die me coz my dinner includes this clay pot rice, 7 sticks of satay, big glass of lemon sugarcane juice!>.<

Forget to take any picture partly coz I'm dead tired! Oops oops! Tiring but definitely a fun day! Yay yay! Wonder what movie I will be watching next and when will it be.. Eggcited!

Tuesday! 05112013
Stay home morning + afternoon for HBL! Slept till 11 am and one word to say, SHIOK!^^ So long since I last slept till so late! Thanks HBL! A fortunate thing that we don't have to log in based on timetable timings! Anw completed some and oovoo-Ed with arash and xinyin for awhile!

My hair being a mess coz I just woke up so cap for me!^^

To the school for meeting for event! Private and confidential! Oovoo-Ed awhile on the train with Ben to settle his stuff! Haha! 

Busy busy super busy guy! His hair look like grass that's why.. 

Meeting was quite bored at first but fun towards the end.. Was emoing at a corner at the start!:P Thinking of games is a serious burden I swear! Haha so so hungry! 8pm and I'm still out! Gonna feast like a panda! Hehe^^

Wednesday! 06112013
Weeeeee, another day where I can sleep till I want!^^ Woke up at 11am and supposedly supposed to start work but I have no idea what I did so ended up not doing anything and out! 

Hehe to DSA @ Bishan for our visit again! Went there with an empty stomach, not eating breakfast and lunch and ended up getting nagged, threatened and all.. Scared die me so I went to buy bread to fill my tummy despite lateee! Hehe but I know it's for my own good and I appreciate it a lot a lot!^^ 

On the train ride my contacts decided to play hide-and-seek with me again! Went hiding and I had a hard time finding it! Rubbed and rubbed and rubbed! Luckily I found and put back in! Phewww!

Eyes red from all the rubbing though not very obvious :X

The place really become a very familiar place to all of us as though our home! Hehe so we waited for the clients to come and soon started playingggg! 

Success visit today coz Cheryl said so! No more lecture time but more of applause time that lifted all of our mood!  Yay yay! 

Pampered ourselves with ice-cream at Swensens! Dessert therapy with Nicholas, Castor, Regine, Nadiah, ChaiNa & sohjiayi! Yay yay! Without the rest as we were all dispersed, some for poly 50 training, some home, some busy, some date! Hehe^^ 

Earthquakeee!
Mint x gula melaka x butterscotch x chewy chocolate x chendol x mocha x cookies and cream x macadamia 



Homed after nomming! Went to meet Eunice to pass her her birthday present and her to pass me mine! We have been dragging for soooo long coz both of us are April babies! Just couldn't, didn't meet up so yah.. I'm sorry! Hope you like the overdue prezzie! 

Just feel that the sky is exceptionally beautiful like this..

HBL HBL HBL! So gonna end of week and I'm almost done! Though still a lot of research work to be done and tutorials as well! JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D 

Just a small little confession for you readers, this post has been in my draft for the past few days! Guess I started Monday but only posted nowwww! Hahaha>.< I'm so lazy to this extend.. Oh welll! 

"Sometimes all you need is that one person to say they care about you"

My priorities. Never myself and I know I will never be someone's first priorities... No point hoping just letting it be. 

Comments

Popular Posts